Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Korina has made more vague accusations in the comments on Gio's post:

View attachment 2948640
That doesn't sound good; so she was offered to be his leading lady before Lauren.

I wonder why Lauren said yes to the tour next year with him? This was after the accusations came out as well.

I know its a job and money but surely she could have freed herself up and join another tour next year maybe even the professionals tour.

Reactions: 4
Lauren gets higher billing as a leading lady and probably better pay for Giovanni's tour. I don't blame her for carrying on with it, really.

Reactions: 13
I personally wouldn't want to tour with Gio after the past few years and especially after the last year. Nancy and Luba appear happier and have more raised profiles since not being his leading lady anymore.

Reactions: 5
Lauren gets higher billing as a leading lady and probably better pay for Giovanni's tour. I don't blame her for carrying on with it, really.
I wonder how she feels about it now. Though I am sure his fanbase will be even more zealous in attending!

I think the press got that comment from Korina from here! I can't imagine they were trawling through 1000s of comments on his post.
I appreciate she doesn't want to say too much, but vague accusations aren't going to do much. Though it might snowball and empower someone else who isn't performing any more to speak out..

Reactions: 7
I am loving Gorkas insta stories this morning acknowledging the fact he has a resting witch face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know the cost for program etc for pro tour. Want to be prepared though i'm assuming it wont be as crazy as Take That

Gio’s PR campaign steps up! 😂

He and his girlfriend of, oh, two months?, have bought (presumably) a cute puppy. Pretty irresponsible - hope they’ve got an ownership contract drawn up

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Gio’s PR campaign steps up! 😂

He and his girlfriend of, oh, two months?, have bought (presumably) a cute puppy. Pretty irresponsible - hope they’ve got an ownership contract drawn up
It's funny that he probably pays a PR firm quite a lot of money every month and this is the best thing they can come up with. But yeah, he doesn't strike me as a dog person

Reactions: 13
Gio must be getting nervous if he is going down the dog fashion accessory route. Adopt don’t shop.
If I were his PR team - I would have done the statement, turned off the comments and left it that. Or kept the comments on for a little bit, once received some of those awful ones about the complainants, then removed and turned off comments. Released another statement, thanking fans for all their support and love but then added that I didn’t tolerate any hate towards any party involved as I always come from a place of love and kindness.

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile, Vito effortlessly out-wholesomes him. (I’d love to think this is shade but given he doesn’t follow FR it’s just funny timing)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are we going to get Fanny Rat declaring his love for Biscoff spread next?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rather coincidentally, it was also revealed yesterday that an ex-DWTS pro once threw a full can of coke at a makeup artist, he still kept his job for several more years. So I guess there's precedent for what the FR has been up to (albeit hopefully not assault). Still, why do these shows employ such crappy people and kowtow to them? Whilst the nice ones get crapped on.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Rather coincidentally, it was also revealed yesterday that an ex-DWTS pro once threw a full can of coke at a makeup artist, he still kept his job for several more years. So I guess there's precedent for what the FR has been up to (albeit hopefully not assault). Still, why do these shows employ such crappy people and kowtow to them? Whilst the nice ones get crapped on.
Bloody hell, who was that?!

Overall, its not been a great week in the dance pro universe:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.