Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving DS right now with the 'Giovanni quits' thread - half of them on there talking total sense, and half having a tantrum over his past partners/the media. 🍿

Reactions: 8
Woah, this investigation stuff is mad! Yesterday the S*n was saying BBC were standing behind him?? Surely they knew of this??

So who are the Fanny Rat Three: Amanda, Laura, Ranvir?
Given that half of my identity on here is Gio-hating (the other half obviously being Vito-loving), today is like my birthday and Christmas at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel oddly sad despite wanting Gio to go for years it's a shame this is how strictly has ended for him. I really wish he had left after his Win for Rose then he would have secured Strictly Ledged status instead he tarnished his own reputation with his Diva antics.

Reactions: 17
Woah, this investigation stuff is mad! Yesterday the S*n was saying BBC were standing behind him?? Surely they knew of this??

So who are the Fanny Rat Three: Amanda, Laura, Ranvir?
Given that half of my identity on here is Gio-hating (the other half obviously being Vito-loving), today is like my birthday and Christmas at once.
I couldn’t have put it better myself.
I’m not a fan of his. I think he seems a bit of a narcissist and uses who he can to climb the ladder, Anton being the latest. Thought he was bigger than Strictly.
The only nice thing I can say about him is the fact he is a fab dancer but I just couldn’t stand the sex face he pulls as he dances!
I think the latest insta babe relationship is all well timed to try and help his image. She’ll be gone when she’s no longer of any use. He likes love bombing women and then grows bored of them before moving on.
I’m almost waiting now for the likes of Georgia & Jess to come out and do stories!

Reactions: 10
I’m sad that it could tarnish Strictly - the problem is if Gio was too harsh others would have known and something should have been done sooner. If no one ever spoke to Gio about his behaviour as it’s a world he’s grown up in, he will think it’s normal.
However, in interviews Gio admits he’s a taskmaster and goes onto say he won’t change. That’s a mistake he ought to have said - of course that if he thought his teaching methods were far too much for someone physically and mentally then he would adapt them for that person.

Reactions: 5
All the pros have grown up in the competitive world. I think the difference is that they have the humility and empathy to learn to adapt for others and he just arrogantly thinks his way is the right way so people should just put up and shut up. It’s clear that the other pros have kept their distance from him apart from Lauren and Gorka hanging with him in the background. The current pros seem like they have a genuine bond and some good friendships. Who wants to hang out with someone who makes it obvious he thinks he is better than you all.

Reactions: 14
Loving DS right now with the 'Giovanni quits' thread - half of them on there talking total sense, and half having a tantrum over his past partners/the media. 🍿
DS has a disproportionately high proportion of painfully thick and/or obsessive posters.

If, as reported, it is true that three former partners have consulted lawyers and the BBC has launched a formal investigation, it obviously goes beyond ‘Amanda was a miserable, lazy luvvie who had a self-serving vendetta against the nicest man who ever appeared on TV’ 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So if he leaves will the BBC release the results of the investigation? and did the FR3 complain internally, get ignored and then go to a swanky barrister?

Anyway, don't let the door hit you on the way out, Gio. Meanwhile, Nikita provides some backstage glimpses (pic 3 in particular is a doozy). (Please god, lose the tache!)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are the pros for the new season normally announced by now? They must be waiting for it to be official about Gio packing his bags before announcing the pros staying.

Are the pros for the new season normally announced by now? They must be waiting for it to be official about Gio packing his bags before announcing the pros staying.
Typically its earlier than this, it was almost a month ago last year. I'd imagine they're waiting to hear officially from Gio.

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day he’s only got himself to blame. I hope he enjoys Dancing on Ice 2026.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do think the 3 that have put in the complaint are brave - it’s not easy doing something like that and not something you do lightly either, especially when your complaint is against someone popular. They know the abuse they are going to get for doing it. You don’t put yourself through something like this unless you truly believe you have been treated badly.
---
I’m loving this look on Vito, it’s the open shirt:
IMG_2482.jpeg

---
Wonder how Anton is feeling about this and his up coming tour with Gio. And the BBC have said no decision has been made about series 3 of A&G travels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me why two beautiful, gorgeous men like Vito and Nikita have to pose with their tongues out.

God I hate it, makes me queasy 🤮

(Sanitized answers only, I want no filth, ta very much)

• Haha
Can someone explain to me why two beautiful, gorgeous men like Vito and Nikita have to pose with their tongues out.

Wrong thread for that I'm afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Either way I’m glad I won’t have to smell him through my TV screen and can focus on imagining Vito in his pants.
Sure we don't have to imagine Vito in his pants, haven't we've seen about a hundred such pictures already? I'm sure soccergirl could provide a selection 😁

Im in two minds as I like the look of Vito’s tongue but at the same time not fan of the tongue out pose. It makes me very confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now at the stage where Gio's defenders are comparing him to Brendan & James. As if that's a f*cking compliment!

• Haha
I know I usually don’t pop up on this thread until
September but can we form a group prayer circle that Fanny Rat’s departure doesn’t mean Neil will get celeb

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.