Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would go to see this 😳😳😳

We saw Ian and Vincent in a show and they were great. We saw brendan the year he was dumped from Strictly (in my defence we were in Blackpool and I didn't fancy the hotel entertainment) was all right but nothing great..

And these were some of the dancers who used to do the fabulous pro routines that strictly used to do.

And because they'll all need their own spot, they'll not be on long enough to be too annoying.

Yip, this is me and the old dears kind of show 🤣🤣🤣
I just couldn’t bring myself to go to anything James is in :( . Saw Vincent last year in his tango tour, he’s still definitely got it.

Reactions: 4
Has Dianne recycled that bloody Aladdin dance again? It was hardly groundbreaking the first time, let alone the 1110th appearance

• Heart
Why does everyone hate Rachel Riley? I only know her from 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and thought she seemed nice enough. Is it just because of those kinda stupid statements she made about needing therapy for Strictly-related trauma, or has she done/said something worse?

Why does everyone hate Rachel Riley? I only know her from 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and thought she seemed nice enough. Is it just because of those kinda stupid statements she made about needing therapy for Strictly-related trauma, or has she done/said something worse?
She'd probably call you an anti-semite just for looking in her direction, then sue you for the trauma.

Also she always manages to make herself victim, like the Australia mall attack. She's vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So obsessed with anti-semitism that she said the Sydney mall attacker was Muslim with zero evidence. Photoshopped a picture of Corbyn at an anti-apartheid protest to call him racist, said she wept with joy when Boris was elected. Has now gone hard right and lost the bap.

Dianne has posed two tour vlogs. She does at least deliver content. The latest one has a nice speech by Michelle who seems very well liked so the rumour of her being an evil diva seems bollocks

Reactions: 14
It’s Neil’s birthday so prepare for an influx of Neil content we definitely asked for!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'd probably call you an anti-semite just for looking in her direction, then sue you for the trauma.

Also she always manages to make herself victim, like the Australia mall attack. She's vile.

So obsessed with anti-semitism that she said the Sydney mall attacker was Muslim with zero evidence. Photoshopped a picture of Corbyn at an anti-apartheid protest to call him racist, said she wept with joy when Boris was elected. Has now gone hard right and lost the bap.
Ah, thanks for the explanation. I knew she'd said something years ago about not supporting Corbyn because he was an anti-semite, but I didn't look any more into it because I couldn't care less about any religion.

Just had a look at her twitter. Yikes. Utterly unhinged to be tweeting it was an Islamic terrorist attack when photos showing it was just some white guy were out there within literally 2 or 3 hours. No apology either, just deleted it. Especially disgusting considering the security guard who died trying to stop him was a Muslim.

Ugh, Pasha, why did you marry a nutcase? 😬

Reactions: 11
He is also married to Numbers witch, so he really isn't better than this.
True he has form for hitching his wagon to idiots. Probably feels like he should earn some cash as she gets cancelled for the hundredth time.

What makes me sad is that Robin probably would have been in that line up.

If there was a female Legends show who would you want to see of former pros. Choose 5. Mine are:

Natalie
Katya V
Flavia
Anya
Ola (despite her husband)

I was thinking Aliona at first but sure she's too busy being a rich witch.

Reactions: 6
Dianne has posed two tour vlogs. She does at least deliver content. The latest one has a nice speech by Michelle who seems very well liked so the rumour of her being an evil diva seems bollocks

I've met Michelle a couple of times and she's completely lovely and knock-out gorgeous.

• Heart
James Jordan irritates me, so it is a no from me. Loved Vincent and haven’t seen anything from him for years.

Reactions: 1
If there was a female Legends show who would you want to see of former pros. Choose 5. Mine are:

Natalie
Katya V
Flavia
Anya
Ola (despite her husband)

I was thinking Aliona at first but sure she's too busy being a rich witch.
Natalie, Kristina, Aliona. Probably Ola, I do like Flavia but her haircut really irks me sorry 🤣🤣. I think I’d have Oti as my last one, only back to back winner so a bit of a legend!

Reactions: 5
Has Dianne recycled that bloody Aladdin dance again? It was hardly groundbreaking the first time, let alone the 1110th appearance
Look I know a lot of you don’t like Dianne but duck me the pros don’t decide whats on the tour…

And for the record that dance irritates me too but like come on

Reactions: 3
I might’ve mentioned it already but I met Vincent last year in Alicante and he was so, so lovely!! He was stood beside me at the bar so I said quietly something like I’m a huge fan, AT is my fave dance and you are the king, could I have a photo when you get a chance.
Once he’d sorted the drinks, he came and sat at our table. Took some pics and chatted. Just delightful!! Small in height and I’ve never fancied him.. but meeting him made me swoon a bit haha 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I enjoy watching Dianne's vlogs when she's on tour as I like to see the other dancers. They all seem lovely but Gorka seemed a bit miserable in her vlog.

Reactions: 3
Look I know a lot of you don’t like Dianne but duck me the pros don’t decide whats on the tour…

And for the record that dance irritates me too but like come on
Well whoever the director is needs sacked because they can surely whip up a few dances better than that, for the record x

GOAT female pros show should be Natalie, Aliona, Flavia, Kristina & Ola. They were the dominant female pros when I started watching.

Oti & Katya Jones are the two best ever IMO, but they're a different generation and Katya is still on SCD anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.