Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say Luba and Heather Peace should be this years same sex pairing. We need a decent female same sex pairing, as a musician she should have rhythm, they always shove someone from Eastenders in and she is a popular ‘girl crush’ due to the ‘Sukeve’ storyline.
I’ve just had to google Heather Peace as had never heard the name, didn’t recognise her picture either so don’t think I’ve ever seen her in anything so no idea if she’d be good

Reactions: 2
I saw that Jeff and the son who isn't Bobby are doing the next series of Celeb Race Across the World. Someone's knocking on your door, somebody's ringing the bell to ask for directions? 😁

On the subject of if Johannes can sing, he says he's been having singing lessons for two years. Seems like it's been in the works for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that Jeff and the son who isn't Bobby are doing the next series of Celeb Race Across the World. Someone's knocking on your door, somebody's ringing the bell to ask for directions? 😁

On the subject of if Johannes can sing, he says he's been having singing lessons for two years. Seems like it's been in the works for a while.
Thank god no royals! I couldn’t bear it (unless Meghan appears to do a quick tango with Gio in Musicals Week to get the Beryls frothing)

Though there seems to be a rumour that Buckingham Palace will be involved at some point..

Reactions: 4
The Buckingham Palace rumour has been around for a couple of years now, but (thankfully) has never materialised. I don't see what the point in it would be.

Reactions: 5
The Buckingham Palace rumour has been around for a couple of years now, but (thankfully) has never materialised. I don't see what the point in it would be.
I was about to say the same. They’ve been trotting this out year after year and nothing ever comes of it. It’ll just be Strictly clickbait for a slow showbiz news week. If you fling enough of these vaguely plausible rumours around for long enough, you’ll hit a few correct targets along the way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.