Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say 8 female celebs (1 F-F pairing) and 7 male celebs. Would mean we can promote a female pro in Johannes' spot.

I'd skip the male-male pairing this year TBH, unless they sign a really interesting celebrity who wants one.

Reactions: 7
So I actually watched some of it last night once I saw he was on. He was a guest on this mad variety/one-woman show (quite funny but also bonkers). He did a little dance with the woman presenting, sat with her parents and looked through her baby picture album (!) and then the piece de resistance, a monologue about apartheid while dancing to a Miriam Makeba song o_O. He was cute, but hopefully it has sated any desire to return to Italian TV he might have (or Nikita or Graz. They can have FR). The programme also went on for about 3 hours! I now have that song stuck in my head..
Oh I do love Italian TV utterly bonkers. I think Vito is being clever keeping a toe in Italian TV for long term. He gives the impression he will return to Italy to settle down one day.

Reactions: 5
I like Luba's hair! I'm not very good with black and white photos and thought she was Nikita in some of them, but looking at her profile she looks stunning with shorter hair.

I will always have a crush on Luba - something about her eyes is very alluring.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I say Luba and Heather Peace should be this years same sex pairing. We need a decent female same sex pairing, as a musician she should have rhythm, they always shove someone from Eastenders in and she is a popular ‘girl crush’ due to the ‘Sukeve’ storyline.

If Dianne is given a female partner we riot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I say Luba and Heather Peace should be this years same sex pairing. We need a decent female same sex pairing, as a musician she should have rhythm, they always shove someone from Eastenders in and she is a popular ‘girl crush’ due to the ‘Sukeve’ storyline.

If Dianne is given a female partner we riot.
Ooh, Luba and Heather Peace would be 🔥🔥🔥

Tbh Dianne with anyone BUT an doddery old duffer should be riotworthy.

Dianne and the bench is my dream pairing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh, Luba and Heather Peace would be 🔥🔥🔥

Tbh Dianne with anyone BUT an doddery old duffer should be riotworthy.
My dream would be Luba and Jodie Comer but that’s very unlikely so Heather Peace would be a good substitute.

Hollyoaks need to come calling for Dianne having watched her acting tiktoks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dianne with a 70 year old who leaves by Week 4 is the only acceptable outcome. Not only because of her choreo, but she's had the youngest guy twice in a row.

Reactions: 7
Dianne with a 70 year old who leaves by Week 4 is the only acceptable outcome. Not only because of her choreo, but she's had the youngest guy twice in a row.
She's also never been challenged - is she the only remaining pro who's been there years and never had anyone with a disability or a same sex pairing? I know Nadiya hasn't on the show but she did with a same sex visually impaired partner on Children in Need this year which was utterly beautiful.

Just feel there's a reason Dianne always gets the same sort of partner...

I think Dianne might get a duffer this year, given that she got to the final with Bobby. She does always seem to get the youngest male, often with a lot of promise, but I think that's likely due to the fact she can get on with them. I know people wanted Bobby with Nadiya, Tyler with Luba ect, but they seemed far to immature for Luba and Nadiya. I don't think Nadiya would've even known how to talk to Bobby lol.

I think Dianne might get a duffer this year, given that she got to the final with Bobby. She does always seem to get the youngest male, often with a lot of promise, but I think that's likely due to the fact she can get on with them. I know people wanted Bobby with Nadiya, Tyler with Luba ect, but they seemed far to immature for Luba and Nadiya. I don't think Nadiya would've even known how to talk to Bobby lol.
I think Tyler could have worked with them, but I do reckon Bobby with Nadiya or Luba would have been hilarious, and not in a good way for them. Bobby might have been OK with Katya, Lauren, Nancy or Amy if she was able to take part. Jowita as well, but she's probably too short.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Dianne and Bobby went to an old folks' home this week to dance for them which was nice. They did the Dirty Dancing lift and absolutely shat the bed on it again (end of video)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love the lady in the stripey top keeping her hands in her handbag at all times and being the ‘7’ scorer outlier. Bet she voted for Ellie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I did not have Booby jiving to Shakin Stevens in an old peoples home on my 2024 bingo card.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.