Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread decoration! hopefully to purge the FR bad vibes. Can't understand why the BBC would protect him so much if any of this is true. Surely he's not that valuable?
1710799677186.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There was a little clip of Graziano on Big Brother Late & Live tonight. He sent a message of support to Nikita filmed on stage at his tour 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Interestingly one of the main Lakita attackers on Facebook who refused to watch the final because they were in it is urging people to vote for Nikita because he is so lovely 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm gonna set off a bomb here!!! Gio would have been a better CBB housemate than Nikita!!!

Nikita has aligned himself with the other young guys, David/Colson/Bradley - consciously or subconsciously they've formed a wee gang and they won't vote for each other, so safety in numbers.

If Gio had gone into the house, I think he would have to set up a faux romance with Ekin Su, he would have tried to butter up Sharon cos she's been around for years, he might also have to tried do some dancing with Bradley to show he's not homophobic. And he most definitely wouldn't have been part of a get-a-long gang.

Gio is big mouthed, big ego'd, Italian Macho Man (well he thinks he macho)

Gio would have caused chaos - before he was voted out first 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gio is the only strictly professional I would like to see on CBB.

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to disagree. I was really disappointed when I heard Nikita was going in. I don’t want nice people that I like doing CBB. I’d like to see Gio lovebombing everyone in the first few days and then showing his true colours and all hell breaking loose. He would probably still end up winning though as the Beryls are so blinkered when it comes to him. Maybe ‘little Rose’ could enter the house too so they can finally fall in love 🥰 When he’s not being a bleep to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like Nikita is being viewed as ageist!

I suppose the same people are forgetting that Sharon Osbourne (who is even older than Fern and I doubt is easy to impress) had very kind words to say about him last week. Clearly he & Fern don't mesh as personalities for whatever reason, that's life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Seems like Nikita is being viewed as ageist!

I suppose the same people are forgetting that Sharon Osbourne (who is even older than Fern and I doubt is easy to impress) had very kind words to say about him last week. Clearly he & Fern don't mesh as personalities for whatever reason, that's life.
I don’t get what Nikita has really done wrong?

Reactions: 6
I don’t get what Nikita has really done wrong?
I don’t think he has done anything wrong other than appear a bit boring and not get much screen time. He’s clearly popular in the house so I don’t think he is just hanging out with the lads ignoring everyone else, we’re just not seeing much of him as so much of the programme is taken up with others. Lots of people think that Louis is carrying the show, we don’t get to see a huge amount of other people. Louis isn’t daft, he has been in the business for a long time and knows what works on reality TV. I get that the interaction with Fern when he was peeling potatoes could have been seen as rude but we didn’t really have any context for that conversation. We don’t know whether he was even aware that she had seen that conversation about him nominating her. He was very focussed on peeling that spud as he was clearly bloody tit at it 😂 I quite like Fern but I have to say that she does come across as pretty hard work. I do find that she is quite passive aggressive and I’m not sure that the Fern we see as a presenter is authentic. As much as I enjoyed it at the time as I couldn’t stand Ekin-Su and her self-centred histrionics her face to face nomination for her, whilst pretty accurate was also quite cruel. Ekin-Su is clearly fucked up and doesn’t have a strong sense of self but I’m not sure hearing home truths in front of loads of people was needed. If Ekin-Su was a less divisive character then that would have marked Ferns card for a lot of people. She’s more than double her age and IMO Ekin-Su is very immature. I do feel a bit like Fern is a smiling assassin.

On the live feed last night Fern had said something that had upset Nikita and was saying that she didn’t mean anything by what she’d said. It did appear to be quite disingenuous to me but as lots of viewers think Nikita is fake no doubt he will be accused of being overly dramatic if it’s shown tonight 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone who watchs the news live stream has said Nikita is one of the most entertaining during them but this does not make the live show. I can’t find the tweet now, but I am sure I did not dream it!

Reactions: 2
He might come across as boring but give me someone like Nikita any day over Louis Walsh who groped Mel B on live television 🤮 I definitely think Gio would be a decent housemate but only once he’s done with Strictly, none of the pros would be acting up on any other show while still under contract but if he leaves I could definitely see him doing it in the future.

Reactions: 6
I've been watching CBB for the past few days and I don't think Nikita is ageist, but the way he spoke about/to Fern in the fairytale episode surprised me because it was at odds with his normal character. The rest of the time in the house he's been full of empathy, not wanting to upset people, checking everyone's ok etc - when discussing nominating her repeatedly, David and Bradley were shocked and he just shrugged it off and said "I'm consistent!" with a smirk, then when Fern came and sat with him (admittedly in an slightly passive aggressive way) he wouldn't look at her at all and barely answered her question. Considering his previous behaviour and how much he was crying when nominating face to face I was surprised at how cold and cut off he was about the whole thing (if it was me I'd have been saying "I know it looks bad, it's nothing personal, she's a lovely woman but I had to nominate someone" etc just to clear the air a bit). I know he's been extremely-avoidant but going from kind and empathetic to blanking someone felt a bit off for me - and it made me wonder if he put himself forward for eviction because he realised how that all might have come across and wanted to redeem himself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice kind people like Nikita are always the "worst" BB housemates, because people want drama and arguing and fighting. But that just isn't Nikita.

If Fern isn't his cup of tea as a person, that's perfectly valid. And rather than fighting about it, he is keeping his distance from her, that's what normal people do in life. Rather than make a big thing about it in a house.

Reactions: 12
Having watched last night's ep I think David is my favourite. His face at that puppet performance..

Nikita is second favourite to win after Louis so he will definitely survive eviction.

Reactions: 7
Having watched last night's ep I think David is my favourite. His face at that puppet performance..

Nikita is second favourite to win after Louis so he will definitely survive eviction.
Is Louis favourite to win? 😆 That would be hilarious. Jeez, wish I'd have put a little bet on him at the start when he was eleventy billion to one.

• Haha
Is Louis favourite to win? 😆 That would be hilarious. Jeez, wish I'd have put a little bet on him at the start when he was eleventy billion to one.
I don't think people even like him they just recognise he carried the show!! It's a shame Lauren went as well cause although she was vile it was in a pig ignorant way not an uncomfortable way (Ekin and Gary😬).

Reactions: 3
Nikita hasn't done anything bad on BB. People have made an issue of him nominating Fern when that's literally the point of the show, he has to pick someone and if they haven't clicked she's an easy choice for him.

It just shows how risky it is going on a show like BB, he's been quite bland and inoffensive, the other housemates speak highly of him, and he has a very sweet friendship with the other young men, yet people are still finding fault with him, accusing him of being rude and ageist. You can go on a show like this and get involved in no drama and still look bad🤦🏻‍♀️

I think he's had a positive response overall though, and done nothing to jeopardise his job on Strictly which is probably the most important thing.

Reactions: 8

David is brilliant, I would be happy for him to win but can’t see it unfortunately.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.