Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Max Whitlock will be the first name on producers list of who to do the show (although I’d imagine a lot of contracts will have been signed by now). He was rumoured a few years ago, so if he wants to do it I think he’d be a definite
---
IMG_7320.jpeg

Katya’s just posted this!

Reactions: 4
Probably ill-advised of Amanda to parody herself in this mockumentary, especially as the FB nans already believe its real (someone really needs to do some media literacy training for the Beryls). Hundreds of comments too :(

Reactions: 2
Probably ill-advised of Amanda to parody herself in this mockumentary, especially as the FB nans already believe its real (someone really needs to do some media literacy training for the Beryls). Hundreds of comments too :(

Obviously it’s not real and probably filmed before strictly but just a weird thing to agree to??

Reactions: 1

This was one of the batshit comments I saw. These Beryl’s live amongst us 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Can he sing? Because Lola has some really quite challenging songs - Not My Father's Son requires a proper soul voice.
I saw the teaser clip this morning and my first thought was Layton! I am a bit nervous now. As you say, it’s a big sing. I suppose all will be revealed tomorrow…

This was one of the batshit comments I saw. These Beryl’s live amongst us 😳
Honestly I didn’t like Amanda much before all this, but even if she was a total dick seeing the treatment she’s got from the brain dead Beryls tells you all you need to know about being a woman who goes up against a popular guy (even one with a shady history). There could be a video of him abusing her and nobody wouid believe her.

• Heart
Plus Gio would quite obviously stick his dick in a plug hole if it gave him the wink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know details of the show Vito is doing in Italy? Looked hunky on the insta story he posted this morning!

Does anyone know details of the show Vito is doing in Italy? Looked hunky on the insta story he posted this morning!
So I actually watched some of it last night once I saw he was on. He was a guest on this mad variety/one-woman show (quite funny but also bonkers). He did a little dance with the woman presenting, sat with her parents and looked through her baby picture album (!) and then the piece de resistance, a monologue about apartheid while dancing to a Miriam Makeba song o_O. He was cute, but hopefully it has sated any desire to return to Italian TV he might have (or Nikita or Graz. They can have FR). The programme also went on for about 3 hours! I now have that song stuck in my head..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amanda/Gio hoopla, shows just how charming some of his fans are - I bet they are #bekind people. If I were Gio I would be embarrassed that people like that are my fans.

Reactions: 7
Congrats to Johannes! Never heard him sing so can’t wait to hear him! Any of our musical theatre boffins on here is this a vocally demanding role??

The tour starts in January so it gives him a little wiggle room for rehearsals if he still does strictly this year??

Congrats to Johannes! Never heard him sing so can’t wait to hear him! Any of our musical theatre boffins on here is this a vocally demanding role??

The tour starts in January so it gives him a little wiggle room for rehearsals if he still does strictly this year??
The faster drag numbers should be fine - there's quite a bit of talking in them and they're not too difficult to sing when attacked with attitude. For an untrained singer, the more soulful number could be tricky, particularly for Jojo if his register is quite high (it sounds it)

That said, he's got plenty of time to develop his vocals and he will almost certainly bring the right amount of slay!

Reactions: 8

I know next to nothing about musical theatre but I’d assume a show like this would take more than a months rehearsal time? Maybe he’ll be benched to give him more time? If anyone knows please correct me!

Reactions: 2
Saw on FB someone was at Johannes’ show last night and he said he’s back this year but in a different capacity? Apparently he couldn’t say more. Choreographing? Presenting? Wonder if he’s on his way out and this is his swan song…
Bringing this comment back, I wonder if Johannes won't be getting a partner this year as he'll be busy rehearsing for Kinky Boots starting in January. Are we going to have to suffer Neil gurning into the camera? Although there should be a female same sex partnership this year as there wasn't one last year, so maybe more girls will be needed. After two successful male partnerships vs 0 successful female partnerships so far, they might be keen to sign up the female version of Layton.
(Oh god, I've just remembered Jayde's twisted vulva :sick::LOL:)

Reactions: 8
Bringing this comment back, I wonder if Johannes won't be getting a partner this year as he'll be busy rehearsing for Kinky Boots starting in January. Are we going to have to suffer Neil gurning into the camera? Although there should be a female same sex partnership this year as there wasn't one last year, so maybe more girls will be needed. After two successful male partnerships vs 0 successful female partnerships so far, they might be keen to sign up the female version of Layton.
(Oh god, I've just remembered Jayde's twisted vulva :sick::LOL:)
I think this is very likely to be true (the Johannes part). I can see them allowing him part of the week off to start rehearsals, plus sounds like he'll be working pretty intensively on his singing.

Agree that a good female partnership seems a priority. Su Pollard and Nadiya?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is very likely to be true (the Johannes part). I can see them allowing him part of the week off to start rehearsals, plus sounds like he'll be working pretty intensively on his singing.

Agree that a good female partnership seems a priority. Su Pollard and Nadiya?
Nadiya will of course refer to her as 'Susan' at all times and they will post a series of bum-clenchingly unfunny reels featuring Nadiya working behind the bar in a holiday camp (and I will be here for it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.