Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked that but I can't help but wish they had got the Charleston later in the series. It's such a good match for his energy and I think he would have smashed it with a few more weeks' dance experience under his belt.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t like the chaotic energy of that even though it was deliberate. But good start to the night.

Reactions: 3
fine, but i just thought it was kinda boring

this is exactly why charlestons should be left towards the end of the series!

Reactions: 13
I mean my favourite Charleston is Kara and Artem so I like the cool ones, but just didn’t click with that one at all.

Reactions: 6
I mean my favourite Charleston is Kara and Artem so I like the cool ones, but just didn’t click with that one at all.
Oh I loved Kara and Artems Charleston!!
Although I pretty much loved everything Kara and Artem done!

Reactions: 5
Whenever Bobby speaks, I have flashbacks to Harry Styles at Venice film festival trying to be profound with his "the thing about the movie is that it feels like a movie" quote. He says words but actually says nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't like the Charleston in general so I quite enjoy a more modern feeling one. That was really good.

Reactions: 1
I hate these T&C segments - first thing I'd axe if I were the EP.

But nice to see ya Ed!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.