Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E&V - if were I Ellie and that was the last time that I know I would be spending all day rubbing up against Vito I too would be emotional and clinging onto him (maybe handcuffing myself to him). I still think just a deep friendship but do think that Ellie has fallen for him. Vito though who knows - he’s tactile and expressive with his language in general.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I am wondering about Ellie & Vito now. I didn't really get much of a romantic vibe from them throughout the series, but that video has made me consider it. But I'm still not convinced Vito acts any differently around her than he does all of the girls. I just hope poor Ellie hasn't fallen head over heels and it's not reciprocated, that would be so sad.

Of course, perhaps they just want some pap attention on the tour.

Reactions: 12
I think spending all that time with another person and working so closely together it would be pretty much impossible not to fall a little bit in love if you have a good connection with your partner. Whether that connection means something in the real world outside of the strictly bubble is another matter.

Ellie has had a relatively restricted life in a way as she started working on Coronation Street when she was so young and only left a few months ago. To be in a serious live in relationship at such a young age would suggest that she hasn’t had a huge amount of relationships either. Then suddenly the rug was pulled out from under her and the consistent things in her life both left. Imagine that and then having a big Italian puppy pawing you, kissing you and calling you baby. He helps you to grow in confidence and pushes you to do things you never dreamt you could do. There’d be something wrong with her if she wasn’t a bit smitten with him! I just hope if something does happen it’s a fun positive experience.

Reactions: 19
After that live & new video post, my shipping levels (as my daughter calls them) have increased ten fold 🤣🤣🤣
I mean COME ON!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fast forwarded that damn video right to the in the hope of them confirming it. Disappointed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E&V - if were I Ellie and that was the last time that I know I would be spending all day rubbing up against Vito I too would be emotional and clinging onto him (maybe handcuffing myself to him). I still think just a deep friendship but do think that Ellie has fallen for him. Vito though who knows - he’s tactile and expressive with his language in general.
I'd be straight up koala-ing

---
After that live & new video post, my shipping levels (as my daughter calls them) have increased ten fold 🤣🤣🤣
I mean COME ON!
For me it's the very coupley pose! I get that Vito is very tactile and affectionate and they've spent weeks all over each other and being physically very close...but the snuggled on his chest just seems particularly intimate!
They do make a cute couple

...at the very least I hope Ellie got/gets a good shag out of it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
anyhoo, even if he's back in the uk already, have another pic 1.5 hrs before his birthday 💙🥵

IMG_20231222_222207.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do you see Instagram stories? I created an account but can't see any of those posts. :(

Well I'm back on the fence with Ellie and Vito, whatever is going on I strongly get the impression it's mutual and both are happy.
One thing I'm glad about, if there is nothing going on they seem determined not to allow the gossip about them make their friendship awkward.

We did learn was Ellie was poorly during final week training, can you imagine practicing that showdance full of snot and a banging headache!

Reactions: 13
Speculation over E and V massively inflates their interest levels and therefore their likelihood of further work. They’d be fools not to play up to it.

Reactions: 6
The Christmas Special of the German one has just aired, and the pro dance has taken barefoot wafting in nana's curtains to exciting new heights - the boys are tangled up in them as well! Not quite sure why, but I guess I'm not complaining? 😂 I'm more baffled by the cheapass singlets.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had most of the Instagram live on in the background (somehow entirely missed Gorka!) and I kept thinking they were about to announce their relationship because they kept saying things like "we want to talk about something in a bit" "it's time to get serious" "is there anything else we want to share" etc etc. To me it felt like they were purposely saying things to make people expect an announcement, so I hope they're not together as teasing like that if they're just friends poking fun about the rumours is one thing, but doing it if there's an actual relationship feels a bit off and attention seeking.

Of course, I may have read way more into their segues than was actually there 🤣

Reactions: 3
I am wondering about Ellie & Vito now. I didn't really get much of a romantic vibe from them throughout the series, but that video has made me consider it. But I'm still not convinced Vito acts any differently around her than he does all of the girls. I just hope poor Ellie hasn't fallen head over heels and it's not reciprocated, that would be so sad.

Of course, perhaps they just want some pap attention on the tour.
Yes to be fair Vito has posted similar videos with his cousin. But not having watched her stories before I've never seen Ellie been that reciprocal.

And besides it sounds like Vito and Nikita will be back together tomorrow and that's where it's really at 😅.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.