Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I saw this on fb or have actually dreamt this- Chesney Hawkes writing a song for Joanne Clifton?
Tell me one of you saw it too

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Boogs

VIP Member
Well Nikita jumped on a plane last night. I hope it was a last minute break and that he hadn’t booked in advance knowing they wouldn’t win 😔

Dailychat

VIP Member
Lucky you guys who got tickets, enjoy the shows.
Im starting to wonder if some newspaper/photographer has got something up their sleeve on Ellie and Vito. My social media has exploded with article after article today about their relationship. Is it just speculation, they really aren't easing up on the story at all.

No, Nikita is not allowed to dance with any other men.

I just found this very subtle understated gift for Vito fans.
Fucking hell Vito!!!! 🫣
---
Craig really let rip on the show last night massively I thought and fully in the direction of Layton.

Twice he hit him with 'Well Layton your ballroom has NEVER actually ever been any good at all throughout this whole series' and then 'Well ok it was a better AT than last time, because I actually didn't like it all last time so yeah just better'

Nikita looked slightly stunned, the audience did a gasp but Craig was just like well it's not down to me now So....

Then when he visably cried at Ellie's achievement we were watching like yeah this is where the truth comes out now the power is out of there hands they can speak their minds..... I found it quite thrilling 😂
I absolutely loved it!!! He is my favourite judge!! 🩷🩷

• Heart

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I see Kai is taking a leaf from Fannyrat’s book, his followers leapt a neat 1k on Saturday night and another neat 1k overnight.

• Haha

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Yes!!! But I honestly don't think she can dance, she'd be another Zara (no offence to her, I do love her too!).
I agree with this, I think she's too awkward and wasn't very good on DOI (plus there was something about her pro partner's marriage breaking down mid-show and him being seen leaving Maura's flat, makes me think Strictly wouldn't be keen to have her). I liked her on Love Island, but she's a bit bland outside it.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I know it didn't matter in the end because she won, but I think Vito (as much as I love him, and was still wanting them to win) really let Ellie down with the showdance. The point of it is to do something that really plays to the dancer's strengths (like Layton and Bobby, who both had simpler dances that really suited them), not to make the dance as hard as possible. Had Ellie had less lifts and slower moments in the dance, I think it would have been a lot better. You could see her throughout the dance thinking of what was coming next without really performing. She was just pushed too hard.
I don't think Vito let her down, is there not choreography from the likes of Gilkinson, or someone else

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Do we know what has happened with the Ariadne Reviews, the most recent one was Blackpool week and nothing since. I used to look forward to reading them