Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulalala

Chatty Member
Ellie is the winner. She’s never been in the bottom two for a start (I don’t think!). There is no way Layton will win with his dance background. The ringers never win but make the final thanks to the judges (Ashley Roberts type thing)

Reactions: 16

posy

VIP Member
I kind of hope there is something going on between Ellie and Vito. The way Ellie looked at Vito tonight think she has fallen for him big time. If nothing is going on, Ellie might be a little broken hearted.

• Sad

soccergirl

VIP Member
Lovely post by Katya. Even if she does want Dianne to win it's nice of her to be generous to all of them. Particularly like her and Layton singing in the last one, and Vito getting his hairy chest felt up by one of the costume ladies

• Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
They will have to get in line line because I commented on something saying “I’d marry Vito in a heartbeat” and he liked it so I took that as him accepting my proposal 😂
Listen, I imagine my restraining order is in the post, so you will definitely have first dibs.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Yes, I noticed B&D's body language. You could put fit another person between their bodies - yes, she's leaning on his shoulder and his arm is around her but she's clinging on to herself for dear life and actually facing away from him. They don't look at each other much either.
Remember only a few weeks ago people felt sorry for Dianne having to put up with Bobby. They barely spoke at Blackpool and their body language was always off with Dianne always keeping him at a distance. It’s only been in the last few weeks since she thought she might get her hands on the glitter ball that she has decided that she loves Bobby.
The other 2 couples have had a clear authentic bond since the start. What we are seeing now is Dianne faking it to make it.