Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh Craig getting emotional 🥹 Bless everyone was really sweet about what happened there. That was so kind of the judges.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Yeah yeah, Layton is a professional. But he isn't a latin and ballroom professional, and it's clear he's worked so hard. These guys man...they deserve the win.

Boogs

VIP Member
Could the papers be right about Jeff Brazier? The show would absolutely love a "father and son" storyline...and we might get the Postcode Lottery showdance 😂
I was about to say hell no but when you mentioned the postcode lottery dance 🤔
What can I say the heart wants what it wants ♥

• Haha
  • Wow

Honeystar

VIP Member
I mean Ellie’s and Bobbys show dances were incomparable. The difficulty level was so vastly different

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I feel like they’re hyping up Bobby on purpose. Ellie’s odds to win are ridiculous, i will be astonished if she doesnt win

• Heart

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Seeing Layton and Nikita on ITT yesterday made my day, they're so adorable together and I loved how much Nikita kept grabbing his hand with excitement, they're just two amazing people who now have a beautiful friendship ❤
---
I’m really going to miss them too. They’ve brought a little bit of joy this autum/winter.
Me too - I had a baby 7 months ago and dealing with difficult evenings and sleepless nights has been so much easier since I started watching Strictly and reading here, especially seeing Layton and Nikita's friendship blossom. It's honestly kept me sane and brought me joy and warmth at an exhausting time!

• Heart