Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
I know we take the piss out of wardrobe, but I really would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to some of the fantastic costumes we've seen this series with my own personal top ten favourites.

And no, I don't have anything better to do.

10. Les as Ronnie O'Sullivan's Snooker World Series opponent, circa 1992.

Screenshot_20231212_171432_BBC iPlayer.jpg

9. Bobby and Dianne as a double Deep Vein Thrombosis.

Screenshot_20231215_165526_BBC iPlayer.jpg

8. Annabel as the arse end of Bernie Clifton's ostrich.

Screenshot_20231215_164649_BBC iPlayer.jpg

Screenshot_20231215_170755_Chrome.jpg

7. Kai as one of the Hitler Youth.

Screenshot_20231212_171739_BBC iPlayer.jpg

6. Nigel as man nipping to the shed to do a spot of DIY on a Sunday.

Screenshot_20231215_165933_BBC iPlayer.jpg

5. Nigel as man nipping to the shed to do a spot of DIY... the following Sunday.

Screenshot_20231215_170626_BBC iPlayer.jpg

4. Amanda as me nan's net curtains, circa 1983.

Screenshot_20231215_165454_BBC iPlayer.jpg

3. Bobby as me grandad in his undies, circa 1979.

Screenshot_20231212_173254_BBC iPlayer.jpg

2. Layton and Nikita as Hinge & Bracket.

Screenshot_20231215_164951_BBC iPlayer.jpg

Screenshot_20231215_170844_Chrome.jpg

1. Kai as Ron Jeremy as one of the Village People.

Screenshot_20231212_173356_BBC iPlayer.jpg

Which was legitimately amazing 😂

God speed wardrobe. God speed.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

soccergirl

VIP Member
One of the tanning ladies asked for requests on her stories last night - (having perhaps had a glass of wine) I wrote ‘More Vito!’ thinking nothing of it.
Not only did she post this video but she kindly messaged me it! I don’t know whether to be proud or mortified - I guess I’ll just accept it as an early Christmas present 😊 :oops:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

missloveisland

I’d love to bump into Motsi in the loo on a drunk night out she’ll give you all the advice you need for your self esteem and the silly men in your life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Between this season and last Nikita has really cemented himself as one of the best pros they've ever hired.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

glasgow27

VIP Member
Whatever you think of Layton, this wouldn't have been a good series without him. He's really been a key part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Geetbo

VIP Member
Layton must be the best dancer ever on the show. I know he’s a pro but I couldn’t give a sweet shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

missloveisland

Something isn’t right with Ellie tonight, I’m guessing she’s nervous but she doesn’t seem to be enjoying it as much as she normally does

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Reminded me of my wedding night that show dance - frenzied, over complicated, moments of brilliance but messy at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MollyMalone

VIP Member
That Argentine tango will go down in Strictly history. Iconic! The music, the styling, the passion and emotion. Exquisite

• Heart
Reactions: 28

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I'm going to miss this thread being so active once the final is over! I've not been able to comment so much - I can't keep up with you all - but it's been so lovely to read!

I'm not over Nigel's exit and would have loved him to win. Katya has taken the crown as my top female pro this year, she is an absolute goddess. I'm now team Ellie and I hope she wins!

Nikita will always have a special place in my heart. I watched Strictly for the first time shortly after I was diagnosed with type 1. I was in a real hole with it and seeing another type 1 absolutely smashing it as a dancer gave me a lot of hope.

Jojo...need I say any more. I adore that man.

I LOVED Krishnan - I'm a journo that used to side hustle as a dancer so we now have both things in common. I can't wait to see him dance again in the group number!

Dianne can get in the bin, she's tedious, and I wonder whether we'll get any more goss on what went down with Amanda?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28