Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether it was ellie or vito who messed up she was still involved in the dodgy lift so it was always going to be marked down, layton didn’t drop his prop or duck up so it’s not really the same
Yeah I'm not disagreeing with you I don't think he should be marked down for what the pro did! Just saying I don't know of she made a mistake and 'messed up' or not.

It feels like giving anything less than 40 for a final dance just seems mean.

Reactions: 12
If there isn’t anything going on I hope Vito at least gives her a good seeing to to celebrate tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Dianne always had such prominent veins in her forehead? Those things are popping, she should get them checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh (again still behind) Kai looked pissed off with that leaderboard before the last dances, and the pros sounded unhappy

Reactions: 3
Wonder what Craig means about that'll be the last time I'll get to speak to you. Surely they'll chat on the tour?
A lot of people seem to think he might be leaving. Which would suggest why he's so emotional tonight. He'd better not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.