Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people seem to think he might be leaving. Which would suggest why he's so emotional tonight. He'd better not.
There was an article saying he wanted to retire when he was 60 which means him leaving after next years

Reactions: 2
Kai looks exhausted in the background.
Somethings not quite right with him the last couple of weeks. He’s not been in the pro dances the last two and last week he spent the whole time looking a bit agitated?? Wondering if he’s injured and it’s not been disclosed.

Reactions: 6
Ahhh my daughter is freestyling in front of the telly at the perfect time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ she is absolutely murdering this song. Why is she still hired to sing?! Honestly the worst

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope they put shoes on for the final, if I remember Correctly they ran around the studio spreading their toe jam for hours after last time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I resisted saying this was manipulative the first time around, but to use it in the final is just a lame pity grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I kind of hope there is something going on between Ellie and Vito. The way Ellie looked at Vito tonight think she has fallen for him big time. If nothing is going on, Ellie might be a little broken hearted.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.