Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your 10 out Craig.

and more importantly, get your cock out Vito.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder what Craig means about that'll be the last time I'll get to speak to you. Surely they'll chat on the tour?

Reactions: 9
Why are the judges all so emotional? I get the Celebs being emotional but 3 of the 4 have been emotional during Ellie's critique.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe Bobby is going to bring his CC into this fun evening

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm going to attract some ire here and contradict myself as an Ellie voter, but would it kill Vito to allow a routine to breath for a change and dance down a little bit? 3 dances tonight and they're all breakneck speed from him.
Especially against the likes of Nikita who seems to be much more attuned with how to let Layton shine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is no way Bobby should be above Ellie on the leader board but Bobby will get good marks for carrying Dianne on one shoulder whilst his shadow mum goes to heaven 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also helps when they are paired with nice pros like Vito and Nikita (not you desperate Di:cautious:)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.