Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Layton's Showdance is tying with bleeping Bobby then?
The problem is overmarking. The beginning of that dance was out of synch, very very obviously, so it shouldn't really score 10s in fairness because it was a mistake. However because they overmark the weaker dances they then lower the score for the better dances if there is a mistake and it is doesn't balance correctly. Now the final is a big orgy of 10s and it doesn't have to be, it didn't used to be.

Reactions: 12
I'm finding tonight kinda flat but thankfully we dodged the bullet of Annabel's 3 Foxtrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like they’re hyping up Bobby on purpose. Ellie’s odds to win are ridiculous, i will be astonished if she doesnt win

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Zara McDermott slinking around the background giving ‘I want Tess’ job’ vibes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big difference between a pro dropping a prop and a celeb messing up a lift though
I don't see thay you can judge who messed that lift up, was she at fault specifically? Or was it combined? Or did he make a mistake and not set the lift up right for her? Not sure if those specifics were clear.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.