Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleTrouble1712

Layton wins every time he shows up each week after being subjected to so much hate and vitriol about literally every aspect of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aw I'm actually so glad the judges are being so kind to her. I take back my angry post from earlier 💔💔 I'm so gutted for her, I really am 😭😭 aw Craig crying wtf is happening!!?? 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Boogs

VIP Member
If there isn’t anything going on I hope Vito at least gives her a good seeing to to celebrate tonight.

• Haha
A personalised message from Vito! I would take that as a sign that you are as good as engaged. Congratulations!🥂
They will have to get in line line because I commented on something saying “I’d marry Vito in a heartbeat” and he liked it so I took that as him accepting my proposal 😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm going to miss this thread being so active once the final is over! I've not been able to comment so much - I can't keep up with you all - but it's been so lovely to read!

I'm not over Nigel's exit and would have loved him to win. Katya has taken the crown as my top female pro this year, she is an absolute goddess. I'm now team Ellie and I hope she wins!

Nikita will always have a special place in my heart. I watched Strictly for the first time shortly after I was diagnosed with type 1. I was in a real hole with it and seeing another type 1 absolutely smashing it as a dancer gave me a lot of hope.

Jojo...need I say any more. I adore that man.

I LOVED Krishnan - I'm a journo that used to side hustle as a dancer so we now have both things in common. I can't wait to see him dance again in the group number!

Dianne can get in the bin, she's tedious, and I wonder whether we'll get any more goss on what went down with Amanda?!
Same here. I am still disappointed for Nigel and Katya. I hoped it was some kind of a spoof story when I saw it popping up that day. Things would have been more exciting coming towards the semi final and final with them still around.

I loved Nikita since he first started. Love Johannes and Kai. And have a soft spot for Graz who is very sweet. Katya is my favourite female pro.

Loved Krishnan. He brought such joy and was so open in saying what Strictly meant to him. A lot of likeable celebrities overall this year.

I agree Dianne can get in the bin. I don't mind who wins - either Ellie or Layton. Both likeable to me, both have worked hard. And to give him his due, so has Bobby but Dianne is a dose. Shirley made a big favourite of him, including last night on ITT. And she obviously likes Dianne too. They are the least deserving winners imo but who knows what way things will go.

Like others, I was so grateful for the year that they managed to run Strictly against all odds. I found lockdown hard, and lonely and Strictly brought a bit of light that year.

• Heart

Redline

Shouldn't be allowed a couple's choice in the final. It's practically two showdances.

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Katya is so gracious and lovely, I can bet my left butt cheek Dianne would not have said a word of support if Katya was the only female pro in the final.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m gonna vote for Layton as my general philosophy in life is to do whatever will wind the gammon up most.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Shirley said she'd give Ellie a 20 if she could but gave her a 9..... if bobby wins this shit .....:mad:

Reactions: 20