Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think Layton and Nikita genuinely love each other. In a non sexual way sadly for Layton.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Such an incredible choice to end this series on, I have goosebumps. This partnership has been everything, what an incredible team these guys have made. Beautiful friendship, utterly honouring what a same-sex partnership can be, and a really important statement to put on prime-time television. Love them so much, I hope they win.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I resisted saying this was manipulative the first time around, but to use it in the final is just a lame pity grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

louseylou

VIP Member
Just seeing Layton's mam in the audience there. It must be so nice for her to see him be able to dance with someone who has truly been a great partner for him and allowed him to dance to his full potential. Also, the reaction he's getting from the audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Boogs

VIP Member
A personalised message from Vito! I would take that as a sign that you are as good as engaged. Congratulations!🥂

• Haha

brunettelass

I’m sorry but nothing is going to convince me Ellie and Vito haven’t had a special sleepover at least once

• Haha

Dailychat

VIP Member
We were chatting here this week and the one thing that has come up again is Layton really is one of the most beautiful men. Every look on Strictly, made up, au natural, masculine, feminine etc he really is so strikingly stunning.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
💯 this
I think everyone’s final ITT interview showed that the only person who is desperate to win is a certain Australian
If I’m honest I’m not sure either result is going to have a good impact on her mental health. If she wins she is going to be insufferable but will then come back to earth with a bump as it’s not going to make her life ok. If she doesn’t win they are going to need to deploy emergency life jackets to the audience.

I honestly think it could go any way tonight. My heart and votes are with Layton but I recognise he is without a doubt the underdog due to all the unwarranted hatred. I would be happy for Ellie to win as she is a sweet girl who has clearly worked very hard and most of her performances were brilliant. I’m actually quite happy for Bobby to have got to the final but I don’t want him to win as I feel that Dianne has utilised a lot of emotional manipulation with the CC, videos about her Dad wanting her to win and the social media posts. I think if she’d invested in Bobby the way Nikita and Vito invested in Layton and Ellie he could probably have got to the final on merit without all the manipulative bollocks.

• Heart