Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how universities are awarding honorary degrees to talentless TV presenters with no connection to these institutions whilst their students who actually put in 3/4 years worth of work in difficult circumstances are currently graduating without a real degree because of issues between the higher ups and staff. But hey, Tess Daly gets a shiny certificate so it doesn't matter.
*And getting paid less for said 3/4 years than she probably does for one night of tit presenting

(Kinda beside the point but got me thinking… theres always talk about what the pros/celebs/judges make but does anyone know what Tess and Claudia get? Or even the like sof rylan and janette for itt

Reactions: 1
Outstanding contribution in the area of wearing one-shoulder dresses and saying "your little face!" a lot.
I’m struggling to think of any other work she does? 1 guest appearance on drag race where she looked like a rabbit in the headlights?
The only connection with Bolton Uni is that she is from there I suppose.
---
New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.