Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that it’s guaranteed money & work for Lauren, but I think she will regret it if she continues to focus on Gio’s tour and not the strictly tours. Like others have said if a pro is never going to be available to tour then there’s a chance they won’t be at the top of the list for a partner. Building popularity with the public is vital to be a successful pro and the strictly tours are a huge part of that.
Yes, and Gio has already done all the pro tour/main tour stuff, so doesn’t need to.

Nottingham is on Mum's Birthday so thats good timing, we also got a extra show next tour.

Maybe she’s planning to leave this year? If that’s the case let’s hope she’s given a ringer

she’ll be doing Him and Me, plus whatever gio is doing in Dubai as well I expect. That’s a big money earner for her compared to 1 month with Pro Tour, and she’s his leading lady.
---
Think we need a new thread by the way.
It emerged a while back on this thread that he is, in fact, doing absolutely nowt in Dubai. He was there for a trip with one of his business partners for his ‘lifestyle brand’ which is launching a unisex fragrance, so less Dubai and more QVC.

He has a standard 300 date solo tour for the first part of the year though, so I’m guessing Lauren will be doing that with him.

Reactions: 1
It emerged a while back on this thread that he is, in fact, doing absolutely nowt in Dubai. He was there for a trip with one of his business partners for his ‘lifestyle brand’ which is launching a unisex fragrance, so less Dubai and more QVC.

He has a standard 300 date solo tour for the first part of the year though, so I’m guessing Lauren will be doing that with him.
Interesting, I was watching a bit of the live he did with Anton and I’m sure he said to someone who lived in Dubai who was saying hello, that ‘we are taking the tour there’, but maybe misheard. Not sure I’d be that keen on Gio’s lifestyle brand. I’m sure the facebook brendas will love it though.

I wonder if Karen is still planning to stick around based on her being on next year's pro tour again. No offence but 12 consecutive series is enough for any pro, I really do think it's time for her to be replaced after this one (I would have said last year had Jayde not been a PITA). I don't know why she's outlasted everyone other than Brendan & Anton (both of them stayed way too long as well).

Last edited:
I wonder if Karen is still planning to stick around based on her being on next year's pro tour again. No offence but 12 consecutive series is enough for any pro, I really do think it's time for her to be replaced after this one (I would have said last year had Jayde not been a PITA). I don't know why she's outlasted everyone other than Brendan & Anton (both of them stayed way too long as well).
It might depend on how she does this series. If she gets someone decent she might want to leave on a high, with the pro tour being her final performances. Pasha did the same back in 2019.

View attachment 2304333
Ok, how many of us wish we were Chorizo this evening ? 🥰
Neil is never getting that dog back. If I had any doubt, the absolute wellbeing and happiness of Chorizo in those vids assures me of Vito's lovely vibes. Give him a ringer! (and I mean not someone that the British public irrationally dislikes and keeps putting into the dance-off!)

Reactions: 6
Neil is never getting that dog back. If I had any doubt, the absolute wellbeing and happiness of Chorizo in those vids assures me of Vito's lovely vibes. Give him a ringer! (and I mean not someone that the British public irrationally dislikes and keeps putting into the dance-off!)
Did you see the video of Vito giving him a little wet wipe bath? Awww 🥰

• Wow
I didnt get tickets in pre sale dont know about other venues but Notts most are showing as sold. I'm assuming they havent released all tickets

I just got presale in Hull, so if there is localised flooding on the night, it will be my fault induced by Nikita/Vito/Carlos. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how universities are awarding honorary degrees to talentless TV presenters with no connection to these institutions whilst their students who actually put in 3/4 years worth of work in difficult circumstances are currently graduating without a real degree because of issues between the higher ups and staff. But hey, Tess Daly gets a shiny certificate so it doesn't matter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.