Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, my bus driver this morning is the spit of Vito!!! I've just spotted him through the mirror!! Even his facial expressions 😲 Wearing a baseball cap, so could be thin on top, but face wise, a really good lookalike!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear to god, my bus driver this morning is the spit of Vito!!! I've just spotted him through the mirror!! Even his facial expressions 😲 Wearing a baseball cap, so could be thin on top, but face wise, a really good lookalike!
You need to tell tattle what bus this was!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the pro tour next year seems to have been announced?
Dianne Buswell, Vito Coppola, Carlos Gu, Karen Hauer, Neil Jones, Nikita Kuzmin, Gorka Marquez, Luba Mushtuk, Graziano di Prima, Jowita Przystal, Michelle Tsiakkas and Nancy Xu

Not that different to this year's: Graz is in, and Michelle, otherwise all the same. No surprise not to see Gio, Johannes, Lauren. But odd that Katya doesn't do it? Wonder if Kai and Nads will be flogging their Greatest Love Story Ever Told Tour Part II

Reactions: 5
Dianne Buswell, Vito Coppola, Carlos Gu, Karen Hauer, Neil Jones, Nikita Kuzmin, Gorka Marquez, Luba Mushtuk, Graziano di Prima, Jowita Przystal, Michelle Tsiakkas and Nancy Xu

Not that different to this year's: Graz is in, and Michelle, otherwise all the same. No surprise not to see Gio, Johannes, Lauren. But odd that Katya doesn't do it? Wonder if Kai and Nads will be flogging their Greatest Love Story Ever Told Tour Part II

I guess if they can afford to pay two more pros, then that might mean more dates and/or bigger venues? Afternoon date in Glasgow pls if so🙏

Last year Katya did TV stuff instead (Hunted, and I think MasterChef was recorded then) but still, I'm surprised she's not doing it this year too

Reactions: 2
I guess if they can afford to pay two more pros, then that might mean more dates and/or bigger venues? Afternoon date in Glasgow pls if so🙏

Last year Katya did TV stuff instead (Hunted, and I think MasterChef was recorded then) but still, I'm surprised she's not doing it this year too
I’ve got the feeling she wants to distance herself from Neil now that’s he’s settled down with a baby on the way.

Really good lineup. I think after years of touring constantly Katya wants some time to travel etc like she did this year, I can’t blame her for that. I do think she will do the live tour in January though if she gets a celeb who’s decent.

Reactions: 4
There is an afternoon date in Glasgow :)
This is really early to be announcing pro tour isn’t it? Usually it's announced towards the end of the year. I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in May next year, but need to get in quick before all the stans who go to multiple shows buy up the front rows 😅

Reactions: 3
There is an afternoon date in Glasgow :)
This is really early to be announcing pro tour isn’t it? Usually it's announced towards the end of the year. I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in May next year, but need to get in quick before all the stans who go to multiple shows buy up the front rows 😅
Ha, yeah I just saw - didn't realise they'd released the dates too. I'll check the prices when they do the pre-sale and decide whether I can afford decent seats 😬 😂

How do these young stans afford it? They must be in massive debt or have rich parents

Reactions: 1
It seems really early to have announced the pro tour. Whatever about the dates but it seems especially early to announce the line up.

Lauren still being kept in Giovanni’s double-breasted basement for her whole off season again then 🙄 I get why she does it, but I can’t help feeling talented as she is it’s a bit of a missed opportunity to build a profile of her own.
---
It seems really early to have announced the pro tour. Whatever about the dates but it seems especially early to announce the line up.
Their tickets will have to wait whilst the Taylor Swift sales are on, sorry lads 🤣

Maybe she’s planning to leave this year? If that’s the case let’s hope she’s given a ringer
Lauren still being kept in Giovanni’s double-breasted basement for her whole off season again then 🙄 I get why she does it, but I can’t help feeling talented as she is it’s a bit of a missed opportunity to build a profile of her own---
she’ll be doing Him and Me, plus whatever gio is doing in Dubai as well I expect. That’s a big money earner for her compared to 1 month with Pro Tour, and she’s his leading lady. I do know what you mean though, it might put Strictly off giving her any kind of ringer, as she can’t do either tour.
Otherwise, cracking lineup. Look forward to seeing Michelle and Graz in there.
I bet the cast will be mighty relieved the paps will leave them alone again.
---
Think we need a new thread by the way.

Last edited:
Oh ffs what have I missed about Kelvin?
Can’t remember exactly what happened but it was something to do with him defending & laughing at paparazzi taking pictures up females skirts. He also had a lot of dodgy tweets, brexit related and some other political things.

• Sick
I think it's a waste for Lauren to be glued to Gio, she can't build up any of her own fanbase. She better be hoping she gets a celeb this series otherwise she might be disposable with no main tour, no pro tour and no celebs two years in a row. She's already on the older side for a debuting pro so this doesn't help.

TBF to Katya, she's at the point of her career where she doesn't need to tour to build up popularity. But I wonder if we are approaching her end on the show. Though I would miss her, I do think that if she got a ringer this year, then we'll have seen everything from her and her journey arc as a pro would be more or less complete. She'll only get one ringer realistically and it would be wise to leave on a high rather than go back to the slog of trying to get another duffer to the midway point.

I think it's a waste for Lauren to be glued to Gio, she can't build up any of her own fanbase. She better be hoping she gets a celeb this series otherwise she might be disposable with no main tour, no pro tour and no celebs two years in a row. She's already on the older side for a debuting pro so this doesn't help.

TBF to Katya, she's at the point of her career where she doesn't need to tour to build up popularity. But I wonder if we are approaching her end on the show. Though I would miss her, I do think that if she got a ringer this year, then we'll have seen everything from her and her journey arc as a pro would be more or less complete. She'll only get one ringer realistically and it would be wise to leave on a high rather than go back to the slog of trying to get another duffer to the midway point.
I understand that it’s guaranteed money & work for Lauren, but I think she will regret it if she continues to focus on Gio’s tour and not the strictly tours. Like others have said if a pro is never going to be available to tour then there’s a chance they won’t be at the top of the list for a partner. Building popularity with the public is vital to be a successful pro and the strictly tours are a huge part of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.