Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You say that but when that fanfic site was shared here the other week the strictly person who had most stories was Annabelle. I was very confused that she had inspired someone to write fan fiction about her.

There were only 2 stories about Nikita and 8 about her? Fanfic people are strange.
I just... what? She's a very ordinary looking woman whose husband died six months ago, what weird fucker is writing fanfic about her?

I think it's the nutter on DS who has decided to fixate on her this year.

Reactions: 8
I both cooed at the adorableness and gazed lasciviously at the thighs.
While squinting at the Harry styles Pro dance I identified Vito from behind by his thighs only I was both ashamed and proud of myself all at once. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You say that but when that fanfic site was shared here the other week the strictly person who had most stories was Annabelle. I was very confused that she had inspired someone to write fan fiction about her.

There were only 2 stories about Nikita and 8 about her? Fanfic people are strange.
I just had a look and not only are they writing about her but they’ve written multiple stories about her and Nadiya. Is there an obsessed fan on DS who loves them both and they’re channelling that obsession into that?

On that note, which of you is responsible for the 12K fic about Layton and Nikita?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just had a look and not only are they writing about her but they’ve written multiple stories and her and Nadiya. Is there an obsessed fan on DS who loves them both and they’re channelling that obsession into that?

On that note, which of you is responsible for the 12K fic about Layton and Nikita?

Nadiya/Annabel is a ship nobody could have foreseen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had a look and not only are they writing about her but they’ve written multiple stories about her and Nadiya. Is there an obsessed fan on DS who loves them both and they’re channelling that obsession into that?

The what now?

Head whips around so fast I get whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I looked at AO3 and there is a Vito/Nikita fanfic (with some Layton imminent -also mentioning the sex podcaster!) but it only has two chapters so far. *Bookmarks to return to*

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God I looked at AO3 and there is a Vito/Nikita fanfic (with some Layton imminent) but it only has two chapters so far. *Bookmarks to return to*
i just saw that one 🤣

also the craig/bruno ones. i wasn’t surprised but yet also i somehow was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why do you drop this forbidden knowledge on the night I'm having an early night 🙈😪🤣

Edit: the Layton/Nikita fic, NOT the Craig/Bruno 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The what now?

Head whips around so fast I get whiplash
Nikita Kuzmin is quickly entranced by his new dance partner, and spends the night wondering how they got here.
I haven’t read it so I can’t attest to the quality of the writing but enjoy!

• Heart
So was I the only pervert who checked this site out when it was shared weeks ago? I was expecting more Nikita smut if I’m honest.

Reactions: 2
I used to write fan fic when I was 15/16 along with a school friend. I’d write one chapter, then she’d do the next. It was absolutely ridiculous ( and filth, I read far too much Shirley Conran and Jackie Collins back then) . I left that behind the minute I got distracted by real boys.

So was I the only pervert who checked this site out when it was shared weeks ago? I was expecting more Nikita smut if I’m honest.
oh i am an ao3 connoisseur - the strictly stuff just went over my head 🤣

the sheer amount of giovanni and kai stuff doesn’t surprise me ngl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to write fan fic when I was 15/16 along with a school friend. I’d write one chapter, then she’d do the next. It was absolute ridiculous ( and filth, I read far too much Shirley Conran and Jackie Collins back then) . I left that behind the minute I got distracted by real boys.
Same, until I was about 17... About characters in fandoms I care not which to share.

I cannot get on board with people writing fanfic about real life people though.

• Haha
I cannot get on board with people writing fanfic about real life people though.

I always think about the real person accidentally stumbling on fanfic about themselves and freaking out - though I remember some of The Traitors cast going live on IG last year to read a smutty fanfic about themselves and it was admittedly hilarious.

I’m still stuck on the Annabel/Nadiya thing and what on earth prompted someone to imagine those two falling in love. Have they ever even interacted?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.