Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be the only person who doesn't get the Johannes hype. I'd rather watch all the other men bar Neil.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jojo needs a ringer next year. He has to lift the glitter ball
I read Juliet's post from Blackpool on her FB group. She said that Bobby was hilarious (!), Layton and Ellie seemed great pals, Nigel was very down in the break, and was saying to his family sitting in front of her that he was sure he was in the DO, and that Annabel and Jojo were holding hands all the time and he was constantly checking in on her. Which is so lovely of him, but I can only imagine his mental and emotional exhaustion, and yes, give him a young, fit, ringer, male or female.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would love a series where Johannes can just let go, have fun with his celeb and churn out fabulous dances. He really is a treasure ❤

I think he's been amazing for Annabel and I don't think she will ever forget what he's done for her but the poor guy needs a fun time with a great dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jojo needs a ringer next year. He has to lift the glitter ball
It's got to be between him and Kai surely.

Then again, maybe Nigel will crash and burn (and perhaps insult Shirley on live telly but maybe that's just viewer wish fulfilment), Bobby get the boot, Angela S fall over, Ellie and Layton split the vote and BOOM Annabelle wins!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's got to be between him and Kai surely.

Then again, maybe Nigel will crash and burn (and perhaps insult Shirley on live telly but maybe that's just viewer wish fulfilment), Bobby get the boot, Angela S fall over, Ellie and Layton split the vote and BOOM Annabelle wins!
I... wouldn't exactly be mad at this as everyone knows Johannes is the real winner there 🤣

To this day I remain unconvinced that anyone is actually voting for Annabel in that partnership.

• Haha
Honestly, I'd be on my knees begging for him. 😆😆
Here’s a shag, marry or kill especially for you.
Neil
Vito
Nikita
😈
---
To answer @Boogs question at the end of the last thread, Tristan partnered Jamelia on Strictly which led to one of the great ITT leaving interviews where Jamelia mentioned the dance off between her and Peter Andre and how they had to re-record Peter’s “standing ovation”

Watch from 1:51 and how Zoe says “really?” and then quickly moves on to another question while Tristan smirks

I think Mr Andre was too much for me to watch that year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To answer @Boogs question at the end of the last thread, Tristan partnered Jamelia on Strictly which led to one of the great ITT leaving interviews where Jamelia mentioned the dance off between her and Peter Andre and how they had to re-record Peter’s “standing ovation”

Watch from 1:51 and how Zoe says “really?” and then quickly moves on to another question while Tristan smirks

That interview was amazing 😂

Reactions: 3

he also in his first year on strictly partnered mrs mrs brown, jennifer gibney, and ended up appearing in mrs brown's boys

again another shining example of how weird the strictly extended universe is

Reactions: 4
I... wouldn't exactly be mad at this as everyone knows Johannes is the real winner there 🤣

To this day I remain unconvinced that anyone is actually voting for Annabel in that partnership.

You say that but when that fanfic site was shared here the other week the strictly person who had most stories was Annabelle. I was very confused that she had inspired someone to write fan fiction about her.

There were only 2 stories about Nikita and 8 about her? Fanfic people are strange.
---
he also in his first year on strictly partnered mrs mrs brown, jennifer gibney, and ended up appearing in mrs brown's boys

Mrs Browns Boys is another thing my brain will not allow to enter into my consciousness.

• Haha
  • Wow

Random fact but my sister was in the same Irish Dance class as Brendan O Carroll's daughter.

Reactions: 3
My brain cannot comprehend fanfic at the best of times but I have read some of my favourite book. In that sense, I feel like it’s just other people’s take on fictional characters they love. But writing stories about real people is just .. no. No. No. No. I still crack up at anyone having the imagination to write Annabel fanfic 🤯😂 As for Nikita, well, I can just conjure that in my brain. No need to write it down 😂

Reactions: 5
Here’s a shag, marry or kill especially for you.
Neil
Vito
Nikita
😈
---
Ah well now that is easy, shag Vito, marry Nikita, kill Neil.

I'm more than happy to ride the life out of Neil, maybe that's how I'll kill him off 😆, but he's nowhere near my favourite compared to Nikita and Vito.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.