Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said Nigel acts like his tit doesn’t stink and I’m starting to think they might be right 😑 I know he’s annoyed but he needs to be careful it doesn’t come across as arrogant! Face like a slapped arse!
I don’t blame him tbh. If I was working hard every single week yet every part of my dance got picked apart meanwhile others can come out and trip/make multiple mistakes without it being mentioned then I would also have a face like a slapped arse 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ Even the way the judges speak to him compared to others is bizarre

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I didn't see any errors in Nige's dance? Wasn't a 10 but also not a 7!!

Voting for Layton and Angela S :love:

Reactions: 12
I love Nigel and have no dance knowledge, but even I could see he made mistakes. He looked absolutely gutted afterwards. Such a shame, I wanted it to be spectacular and get the first 40 :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Final Blackpool 2023 Leaderboard
1. Ellie and Vito: 39 (7 points)
=. Layton and Nikita: 39 (7 points)
3. Angela S and Carlos: 38 (6 points)
4. Annabel and Johannes: 35 (5 points)
=. Bobby and Dianne: 35 (5 points)
6. Nigel and Katya: 31 (4 points)
7. Angela R and Kai: 28 (3 points)
Angela Scanlon, Annabel and Ellie were my dances of the night!! 🩷 Angela S deserved a higher score imo

Reactions: 5
2 votes for Layton (what does he have to do to get a 10 from Craig?!) and 1 for Nigel.

Shame Krishnan wasn't there, think he would have been amazing in Blackpool.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't see any errors in Nige's dance? Wasn't a 10 but also not a 7!!

Voting for Layton and Angela S :love:
I didn't see any errors either! If anything it looked a bit slow, but I wonder if thats just because it's a bigger floor...we're that used to seeing them power round Elstree to fit it all in

Reactions: 5
Nige is currently leading in the Entertainment Odds poll, followed by Annabel and Angela S. Interesting..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's going to be Angela R in the B2 regardless and she'll be gone.

I think Bobby will be in the B2 not because his dance was the 2nd worst after Rippon because it absolutely wasn't but because of him being up first. Nigel should thank the producers for going last as that will help his muck ups and Annabel being gifted another 'emotional' dance.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.