Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here as a Strictly fan and shocked at Nigel. He never takes criticism well. I have to say it isn’t a good look for him. I’m sure he’s annoyed at himself but it comes over sulky and like a moody child

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s weird with Nigel as on paper he is an absolute ringer, but hes just not quite hitting it.
Maybe that’s why the judges keep highlighting his errors? I don’t get the Nigel hype, but then I don’t watch eastenders 🤷‍♀️ To me he is decidedly average.

Reactions: 3
the loveliest part of tonight for me was basically seeing how much everyone loves carlos 🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 42
2 for Annabelle (I wept again at the emotion in their dance) and 1 for Nigel.

Layton was hot and safe I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Angels S was fabulous! If I could be arsed to vote, she’d get all 3.

Im not a Nigel stan by any means but there’s something about the way the judges talk to him I find weird. Maybe he’s a dick behind the scenes but the nitpicking and laughing is uncomfortable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I do wonder if it's a judges vs Katya thing - they were disrespectful to Tony last year as well. Not that Tony was great, but I thought he tried hard and was kinda laughed at a lot of the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.