Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard agree! Angela and Carlos would have been a better finisher!

Something about Nigel just doesn't click for me, he always looks just slightly awkward
He just always looks a bit like a B&Q manager who's a bit anxious about the stock take.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Time for Annabelle and Rippon in the dance off. They can bore each other to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wet knickers brigade will keep Nigel safe don't worry all his supporters. He's also fortunate he went last as well instead of the death slot.

Reactions: 8
I don't know whether to vote Ellie or is she safe enough I can save ange and Carlos. What is everyone doing?

Reactions: 1
Why do they all mention Nigel mistakes and let others off so easily? Think the dance off is going to be hard to predict, think Nigel and Katya will get enough votes so maybe Angel R and Annabel?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.