Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they all mention Nigel mistakes and let others off so easily? Think the dance off is going to be hard to predict, think Nigel and Katya will get enough votes so maybe Angel R and Annabel?
This is the thing I’m not saying he deserved a 10 but *always* gets his mistakes picked up on (usually in routines with lots of content) whereas for some other couples mistakes never matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1 for for Ellie, 1 for Layton, 1 for Angela S.

I missed Krishnan this week. He would have brought such a joy to Blackpool!

Reactions: 15
Is that the first Blackpool show without a 40? I feel like there’s always at least one?

Reactions: 16
Hope Nigel is in the bottom 2 after that. However, I also appreciate it is not easy to get such hard critiques. i guess especially given he is in musicals himself. I get that he was upset but he could have lightened up a bit for the 'line open' part. Layton going over to ask him if he is okay, thats why I like him a lot. He is amazing but in my opinion still humble & brings more than just talent to the show.

2 votes to Angela and Carlos & 1 to NIkita and Layton. i loved Ellie too, I am sure she will get all the votes needed

Reactions: 8
2 votes for Nigel and 1 for Angela and Carlos for me. The 7 was harsh.
Same!

I was interrupted by a delivery driver so I didn't see their routine but surely a QS at Blackpool with backing dancers, beautiful costumes, a good track, Katya's choreo and Nigel's talent and the final dance of the night didn't merit a 7?!

I'll watch it back but it was like pouring a bucket of cold water over the night, why would the producers do that?! Is Nigel's vote that low that they're trying to generate a sympathy vote for him to keep him in?

Reactions: 9
But of a meh show I thought. I loved Ellie, Layton and Angela S but really felt for Nigel. You could see he was annoyed with himself so I bunged him a vote.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.