Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not, but she was on coronation street around the same time ellie was cast, and she'd been there since she was a child.

I'm not saying she definitely got the role because of her, just saying it was possible. If she wouldn't have any sway surely Jeff brazier doesn't either?

Should probably say it wasnt meant as a negative towards ellie, i like her dancing and think she's been consistant throughout. Was just pointing out they both have some similarities.
Regardless if Brook helped (keep in mind Brook herself was still a teenager at that stage) they kept her on for over a decade and trusted her enough with big storylines at such a young age suggesting regardless of how she came to their attention she was valued and trusted as an actress in her own right.

Reactions: 13
I don't think Jeff Brazier has any sway in getting Bobby jobs but he will have the contacts and PR know-how to help get him a foot in the door, more so than the average Joe.

In terms of Ellie and Corrie I suppose it was similar-ish, Brooke likely told her there was a part coming up so she auditioned
I haven’t watched corrie in years, but when I did all Ellie used to do was come down the stairs scowling so I doubt there was a lengthy casting process.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just realised I've got my soap brookes mixed up and I've been thinking of brooke kinsella!

to realise it's actually sawphie webster behind these machinations is just hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone above posted a few pages ago an article about how she auditioned for it at 9 against five other kids. But yeah, they clearly weren't looking for the next Judi Dench..

Layton and Nikita looking predictably great.

Shirley and Neil - the dream team! Neil's sexy face while I'm eating my tea.. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Janette is losing her grip!
I want to know who she has tea on or is shagging as she is awful. I get that having a trained dancer could work but how about one who is naturally charismatic like Oti?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that was the probably the most boring filler in the history of itt - and that's saying something

who knew shirley loves the rumba!? she's never mentioned it before 🙃

and doing it with neil doesn't exactly add much interest

Reactions: 1
that was the probably the most boring filler in the history of itt - and that's saying something

who knew shirley loves the rumba!? she's never mentioned it before 🙃

and doing it with neil doesn't exactly add much interest
Now Shirley demoing with Vito or Nikita, and I'm in the front row...

Her saying 'I'd love to see an Aida!' (which Vito and Ellie did on Sat.. )

Janette is particularly grating tonight. I hope her shouting 'baby brain!' isn't going to be a thing.

Reactions: 11
Ohhhhh Ange. If there is one thing that Strictly does is that it lays bare a celeb's personality.

Await a quick unfollow from Kai when this is all over........ on saturday.

Strictly star Angela Rippon, 79, is branded 'arrogant' and 'insufferable' by shocked It Takes Two viewers as she discusses dance off blunder | Daily Mail Online
He rarely unfollows , but he’ll keep her in as she’s useful for promoting the ‘OUAT Tour 2: Electric Boogaloo’ to the prime granny /Beryl audience. ( something Kaye was useful for, and insufferable Daniel)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.