Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series is still waiting for its 'Hamza's salsa/Jay's jive/Danny's samba' moment. I still think Nigel is the one most likely to deliver it as he has the potential but has been on a bit of a wobbly journey so far and everyone is just waiting for him to dazzle...

Ellie is fantastic, but she seems to be dancing at her peak right now - getting 9 and 10s, doing really brilliant dances - yet they don't quite have that tiny extra bit of magic for me. She reminds me a bit of Louise Redknapp. Really good every week and will continue to be really good every week, get lots of support, but ultimately overshadowed (although Ellie and Vito are much less annoying than Louise and Kevin)

Bobby I think is nowhere near as good as Ellie or Nigel but they will no doubt try and give his CC the big 40 treatment and make out it's the dance of the series 😒

Basically, this series is starting to remind me a lot of 2016
Couldn't agree with you more!

Reactions: 7
Completely agree but I’m sick to the back teeth of seeing Layton getting annihilated when he’s not the first and certainly won’t be the last.
same.

tbh i hate “ringer” as a blanket term for anyone who has remotely danced before. a ringer would be an actual pro dancer competing/masquerading as a contestant - of which we have had precisely: none. the conversation is so damn tired at this point.

Reactions: 19
I’d rather watch Layton every week than suffer the “comedy” of Les Dennis or Jeremy Vine or whoever. Give me a ringer every series! Loved Ashley & Pasha, some beautiful memorable dances.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d rather watch Layton every week than suffer the “comedy” of Les Dennis or Jeremy Vine or whoever. Give me a ringer every series! Loved Ashley & Pasha, some beautiful memorable dances.
100% Could you imagine sitting through 2hrs of Rippon?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
For me it, it’s Layton & Nikita’s partnership. Yeh, he can dance very well, we all know why. But together they are fire. And also very funny together on insta during the week!

I feel like Layton/Nikita, Nigel/Katya, Ellie/Vito, Krishnan/Lauren all have a partnership that’s enjoyable to them this year. Not sure poor Dianne or Luba would agree 🙈

Reactions: 27
My theory on the body paint is that they do it to see who's shagging who. Vito and his overtly tactile tentaculus has probably thrown off the results though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.