Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai thrusting his hips with hair and moustache that makes him look like Tom Selleck’s very distant cousin is making me lose it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kai looks bleeping amazing 🤩
Fannyrat is hiding away at the back next to the delicious one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't normally come online during the show but I just needed to tell everyone that Nikita as a vampire is making me feel A Way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Neil standing in the background giving me a jump scare. Doesn't even need a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love Claudia and Carlo's interactions, that dance was ok just not sure if the music worked with the Pado.

He'd make a great Beast from Beauty and the beast when he changed back into human form.
perfect timing given that the beast’s real name is adam 🤣

however the disappointment i felt as a child when he changed back into a human is still raw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.