Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Shirley quits, she'll be the only Latin expert left so might want to be taken more seriously.
This is what I was thinking. I wonder if it will be Shirley's last year, and they know it. Motsi toning down and gearing up to take her place.

Reactions: 9
I've only just seen this corker on Facebook from last weekend.

Screenshot_20231027_234412_Chrome.jpg

And then after all the replies said 'why are you in the group then?'

Screenshot_20231027_234534_Chrome.jpg

Are you not ashamed to be providing the spoiler a day early? The BBC will hear of this! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2536247

View attachment 2536233

Are you not ashamed to be providing the spoiler a day early? The BBC will hear of this! :LOL:
There’s always at least one! And always in a spoiler group that has the word ‘SPOILER’ in the group name 😆

I do wonder how these people navigate life in general, being so monumentally inept 🙄

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2536247

View attachment 2536233

I'm the kind of petty FB admin who would find Sharron in the members list, screenshot it and tag her to let her know she is, in fact, a member of a group with SPOILER in the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I 💯 agree that Danny Mac was robbed. How he lost as everyone was shocked at the time so who voted for Ore?
In the history of Strictly who else was robbed as the BBC had their own agenda for a winner?

Reactions: 6
For any Romy and Michelle fans like myself, I'm obsessed with Mira Sorvino's contemporary (featuring her daughter)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on ITT and have come to the very swift conclusion that Craig Doyle would do a much better job of hosting the show after seeing him on the panel. Don’t watch This Morning so no idea if he’s actually an annoying arse normally so given by him the job after making a sweeping assumption after watching him for 5 minutes!
With skipping through I probably only watched 10 minutes maximum. It really is dire now

Reactions: 15
For any Romy and Michelle fans like myself, I'm obsessed with Mira Sorvino's contemporary (featuring her daughter)

It's a travesty she went out instead of Harry. He did a bit of clumsy plodding around while Rylee used him as a climbing frame. Who the duck is enjoying their dances?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We’ve seen umpteen times, as well, that the clips are carefully chosen to give a narrative … by the time they’ve done the camera blocking run through for the third time, they are definitely ploddy but them come showtime the energy is there. Nineteen years of watching ITT has led me to believe you can’t really take anything useful,away from the clips 😁
Yeah, I didn't think Ellie looked amazing but who knows what run that was etc. Let's not forget LadyL herself decrying how little footage ITT showed of Rose and Gio's CC and claiming some kind of conspiracy against them when it turned out they wanted to make the silent bit a big reveal on the show.

I just saw LL also took this polite but vicious jab about Amanda - her pass-agg disappointed tone makes me wonder if she is actually one of the nuns who ran my school:
It's just a shame that one of the remaining couples will miss out on the Final now. I wonder if Amanda thought about that, as she was friendly with Nigel, Layton, Ellie and Bobby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @nickgrimshaw! I couldn't find it.

if he did that to me I'd smack him in the balls, and say only joking ha ha .
Hadn't finished what I said nor read other posts, but I'd smack him cos I don't want anyone's arse in my face (I'm not that rugby player 😉).
And not because i saw it as injury causing.
Anyway odd dance move, must be at the beginning of their dance .

Matthew Cutler, I loved him
Love seeing the older series videos, seemed so much more grounded too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw LL also took this polite but vicious jab about Amanda - her pass-agg disappointed tone makes me wonder if she is actually one of the nuns who ran my school:

Amanda: “Well, my mental health is in shreds, my relationship is on the rocks, I can’t stand my dance partner, I am facing daily online abuse and I’m miserable as duck, but I’ll just put up with it because I’d hate for Bobby Brazier to miss a place in the final on account of me.”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, looking at FB the comments about Amanda in the Gio(fanny) groups are bonkers. And I am not a fan of hers! but endlessly lambasting her as stupid, arrogant, spiteful, childish, unprofessional etc. Saying 'why couldn't she just briefly mention him and move on [to Chekhov at the Chichester]?'
Does nobody bother to ask why she didn't do that, and didn't take the opportunity via her rep to correct it when asked? clearly she had a problem with him! I'd like to think that I wouldn't be so deliberately obtuse if the same happened with, say, Vito: that even if you wanted to defend your fave you'd leave some space open for doubt and think 'well maybe there are two sides to this and X isn't automatically a spoilt witch'..

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Strictly have a tribute dance coming which would have been planned for months, so I doubt people will view it as an afterthought. I would imagine they will try and incorporate something into Blackpool week like others have said, we usually get one latin & one ballroom dance.

Honestly, looking at FB the comments about Amanda in the Gio(fanny) groups are bonkers. And I am not a fan of hers! but endlessly lambasting her as stupid, arrogant, spiteful, childish, unprofessional etc. Saying 'why couldn't she just briefly mention him and move on [to Chekhov at the Chichester]?'
Does nobody bother to ask why she didn't do that, and didn't take the opportunity via her rep to correct it when asked? clearly she had a problem with him! I'd like to think that I wouldn't be so deliberately obtuse if the same happened with, say, Vito: that even if you wanted to defend your fave you'd leave some space open for doubt and think 'well maybe there are two sides to this and X isn't automatically a spoilt witch'..
Agreed. Would there be a balanced view if it was Bobby Brazier though?!

Just went on the Fail site (can’t resist). No Adam fan but really poor and manipulative article about him pulling out of ITT and insinuating it was because of “Man Flu”.

The guy has just been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and at a young age. NO MENTION of that.

His overly emotional style is annoying but could be in part due to that.

Reactions: 14
Footage is up wtih music. Layton, Nigel, Angelas looking good. Krishnan not bad too. Can't see Bobby fully. Adam clearly didn't do Elstree run.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.