Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Friday footage this week? I usually just see it on here but maybe there is somewhere else I can see it!

LadyL with a wee pass-agg dig at Vito:

She'll have multiple orgasms if they get a 6. Oh well, good to get the salsa out of hte way when there are hopefully people who are more guaranteed to be B2.. No idea how things will shake out this week - Layton, Angela S. and R., Nigel, Bobby, all threatening to do very well.
Wonder if Adam will get a bye, though Luba seemed confident he'd be there.
We’ve seen umpteen times, as well, that the clips are carefully chosen to give a narrative … by the time they’ve done the camera blocking run through for the third time, they are definitely ploddy but them come showtime the energy is there. Nineteen years of watching ITT has led me to believe you can’t really take anything useful,away from the clips 😁

Reactions: 7
I went down a Matt Cutler thirst hunt after I mentioned him the other day… can confirm he’s still HAWT 😍 and still runs the dance studio with his partner
My favourite Matt Cutler moment was the bit in Carol Smilie' Strictly video diary where he was showing her the choreography for the dance he and the other male pros were going to do with Girls Aloud and ripping the absolute piss out of it because it was so stilted and awkward 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My favourite Matt Cutler moment was the bit in Carol Smilie' Strictly video diary where he was showing her the choreography for the dance he and the other male pros were going to do with Girls Aloud and ripping the absolute piss out of it because it was so stilted and awkward 😂
I was just looking for that clip!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My favourite Matt Cutler moment was him being married to a woman when he is the mayor of gaysville.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My favourite Matt Cutler moment was him being married to a woman when he is the mayor of gaysville.
Absolutely should not have laughed at this 😂

Or Monkseal describing him as having "the worst case of gay face I've ever seen"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I didn’t realise the Cutlers were divorced by the time they were on Strictly. They still own and run a dance studio together.

Reactions: 2
Oh that was brilliant

and the real thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So do we reckon if Giofanny (don't mind me, just trying to make fetch happen) leaves the show, she will stop watching?
I reckon she will move onto kai he's a friend to Gio.
Lav want's a bit of gentlemanly sophistication, faux or not, she doesn't care as long as she gets a man in a suit to fulfil her Champaign fantasies.

Reactions: 5
Found the camera blocking! They didn’t use the radio edit on Vampire 😂 I accidentally played the non-radio version in the car for my 6 year old 😬🫣 that was a fun 10 minutes!
---
Ooo Amanda & her husband are on a C4 programme right now 👀 with Jon Richardson ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her partner has posted another cryptic message! FFS speak up or shut up ….team Gio now what a meal they’ve made of this, still think her bloke wanted her to quit

Reactions: 13
This song "vampire" that is being us3d tomortow.... I just googled coz I dont know it.

Who's gonna sing it and what about the norty words?
I know Day Varch slashes the songs to bits to fit the time limit but it's a bit much having to cut out the chorus. May as well not do the song at all.
So why choose one that has "fame f*cker" in the chorus.

I s'pose they will just repeat "blood sucker."

I hope it's not Hayley singing it.

This came up on my suggested videos and made me miss Artem and Matthew Cutler (but obviously not James Jordan)
I'd say we should have a dance like that with the male pros now but I think we'd have to call a few folks on this thread an ambulance if we got Nikita and Vito doing that!

Also, I always wondered if that was a deliberate costume choice or Matt just didn't feel like getting his tits out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This song "vampire" that is being us3d tomortow.... I just googled coz I dont know it.

Who's gonna sing it and what about the norty words?
I know Day Varch slashes the songs to bits to fit the time limit but it's a bit much having to cut out the chorus. May as well not do the song at all.
So why choose one that has "fame f*cker" in the chorus.

I s'pose they will just repeat "blood sucker."

I hope it's not Hayley singing it.
The radio edit to vampire is ‘blood sucker, dream crusher’ , so I presume they’ll use that version!

Reactions: 3
The radio edit to vampire is ‘blood sucker, dream crusher’ , so I presume they’ll use that version!

Aaah thankyou.
If Hayley's singing it everyone will hit the mute button anyway.
:D:LOL:😂🤣😅🤪:D:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know there was some chat this week about Strictly backstage drama we weren’t aware of and a clip from an old interview with Jamelia just came up on my FYP where she talks about how the Strictly team would repeatedly tell her that her hair wasn’t elegant, that she needed to relax (permanently straighten) her hair and how she had to do her own hair and make-up each week because there was no one who knew how to do it for her.

As a black woman myself, I’m not surprised but it’s so disappointing that she was dealing with that. It was only in 2015 which wasn’t that long ago - and the same year that Oti joined. I’d love to know how much work Oti had to do to instigate change in the hair and make-up department because I remember her always wearing wigs and weaves in her early years compared to rocking her natural hair in later series.
Wow that's so shocking. She really did get such a rough deal on the show, apart from being partnered with Tristan. I'm sort of missing Motsi's African hairstyles this year.

Reactions: 8
I'd say we should have a dance like that with the male pros now but I think we'd have to call a few folks on this thread an ambulance if we got Nikita and Vito doing that!

Also, I always wondered if that was a deliberate costume choice or Matt just didn't feel like getting his tits out 😂
Well we know that will be Kai’s role if they do repeat it. He might unbutton two buttons.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.