Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if James Jordan ever looks at all the love Anton gets from Strictly fans (not all of course, but plenty) and his getting promoted to the panel, and all of his other opportunities and wishes he hadn't been such a desperate, sore loser prick who pissed off everyone.

Ditto Brendan, although I always found him far less offensive than James, and he definitely chilled out later.
As I said … note to Gio … look after Strictly and Strictly will look after you. Don’t leave under a cloud unless you have a burning ambition to be in panto in Swansea or pulling on the ice skates.

(I find it interesting that the experience of both Brendan and Anton in series one basically set the tone for their whole time on Strictly. Brendan winning with showmance and white knighting a partner falling in lurve with dahnce and Anton getting knocked out by a young lad running round with a pretend cape).

Reactions: 15
I wonder if James Jordan ever looks at all the love Anton gets from Strictly fans (not all of course, but plenty) and his getting promoted to the panel, and all of his other opportunities and wishes he hadn't been such a desperate, sore loser prick who pissed off everyone.

Ditto Brendan, although I always found him far less offensive than James, and he definitely chilled out later.
Brendan could have had everything Anton has now if he wasn’t such an objectionable prick. He also looks like a big toe with a face drawn on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As I said … note to Gio … look after Strictly and Strictly will look after you. Don’t leave under a cloud unless you have a burning ambition to be in panto in Swansea or pulling on the ice skates.
Yes let AJ Pritchard be the morality tale here.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Speaking of Shirley's new book....
She was a guest on Talk Sport Radio last week promoting her book, and the presenters trying to make her appearance on the show somewhat relevant to an audience that usually tunes in to hears analysis on football/rugby/boxing, brought up previous sport stars that had appeared on Strictly. Mark Ramprakash and Darren Gough were both mentioned as cricket players that had lifted the Glitter Ball, but Shirley instantly dismissed the topic with "I don't know about that, it was before MY time" 🙄
I felt irritated by her ignorance to Strictly past winners, and also the relevance to the audience of the show she was on to promote her book 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shirleys appearing at a literary festival near me to discuss her new book.
Shes quite open about using a ghost writer and just supplying the ideas

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fanny Rat will be munching a rats hole in the jungle this time next year. Mark my words.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I think his problem was less being an hole than being too dim to resist the lure of z-list celebritydom.
Probably a combination of the two. He waited the pro dancers had been announced and that he would returning before he said … no, I’m not … leaving them a pro down. Can see that being a bit annoying.

Reactions: 4
DM comments- posted by someone saying they are Amandas partners cousin.
If true then enightening and doesnt look goodon gio. Could be total bullshit but wouldn't surprise me
Jesus! I hope that's not true. What would drive him to say something like that?

Reactions: 18
Yes indeed, 😁
And look at Lauren and Krishnan for example. Both happily married afaik. Arms around each other and so forth. No hint of the Strictly curse there imo.

There was a lovely clip of his family plus the dog coming to visit the training room. Aaah, I just love Krishnan and Lauren. I know he isn't the top dancer but my goodness, he is working hard and his sheer enjoyment is something lovely to see.
Absolutely. That shot of Krishnan at the end of Saturday’s dance, arms in the air, joy shining out of his face. That is what I want to see on Strictly. What a wonderful partnership they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Absolutely. That shot of Krishnan at the end of Saturday’s dance, arms in the air, joy shining out of his face. That is what I want to see on Strictly. What a wonderful partnership they have.
He is my winner regardless of where he goes from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He dumped both Ashley and Georgia pretty brutally I think.

I am loving the idea of an Ex-Wives Club where they all sit round drinking Chardonnay hooting 'God, when he makes you say 'Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!', or 'What about when he goes on about being the King of Halloween?' 'Anyone for some GPVita?'

The Fail are on it anyway, like a rat up a ... fanny. If there is a Strictly source willing to spill they will get to them.
And Maura. One minute it was all I love you and moving in together. The next she was banished from his presence.

Reactions: 15
DM comments- posted by someone saying they are Amandas partners cousin.
If true then enightening and doesnt look goodon gio. Could be total bullshit but wouldn't surprise me
What a cruel thing for giovanni to potentially have said, there is too much detail for it not to have happened.
I just can't imagine him making comments like that 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.