Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am BEGGING Richie to make it a Quadrifecta (is that a thing?)

(As I said, Ranvir NEVER comments on Strictly stuff, never acknowledges Gio, so this is... significant)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm still no fan of Amanda, don't get me wrong but IF this proves to be true then surely Gio should have been asked to leave? Someone like Neil (😬) could have taken over.

Reactions: 20
He may be able to ride the storm. Remember Anton when one of his partners accused him of making racist comments to her. It was almost a certainty it was curtains for him but he came back bigger and stronger.

Reactions: 7
Week 6 dances are out and the Halloween connection for quite a few of these is delightfully tenuous which could be excellent news or terrible.

Adam and Luba: American Smooth to Magic Moments by Perry Como
Annabel and Johannes: Tango to Need U Tonight by INXS
Angela R and Kai: Charleston to Murder She Wrote (TV Theme)
Angela S and Carlos: Paso Doble to BLACK swan SWAN lake by District 78
Bobby and Dianne: Cha Cha to Come-On-A-My-House by Della Reese
Ellie and Vito: Salsa to Murder On The Dancefloor by Sophie Ellis-Bextor
Krishnan and Lauren: Viennese Waltz to Kiss From A Rose by Seal
Layton and Nikita: Tango to Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo
Nigel and Katya: Cha Cha to I Was Made For Lovin’ You by KISS
Zara and Graziano: Charleston to Jeepers Creepers by Al Donahue and his Orchestra
A Charleston to Murder She Wrote theme tune? Oh get the wine in guys it’s going to be one of those Halloweens.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People from Strictly and other in the biz friends have supported Amanda on her post. Nobody has commented on Gio's.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He may be able to ride the storm. Remember Anton when one of his partners accused him of making racist comments to her. It was almost a certainty it was curtains for him but he came back bigger and stronger.

True, but ‘cancel culture’ wasn’t a ‘thing’ back then. Nowadays there’s an expectation of much greater accountability and sanctioning for unacceptable comments.
---
People from Strictly and other in the biz friends have supported Amanda on her post. Nobody has commented on Gio's.

Bloody hell. I know it’s not ‘proof’ in the strictest sense, but it doesn’t look good, does it?

Reactions: 10
If Dave can use his supposed mole to get us the dirt on Amanda’s withdrawal, I won’t mock him again this series.

Similarly, if Neil wants to accidentally share some screenshots from whichever pro whatsapp group Gio isn’t part of, I won’t him mock again this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be honest, any of the other male pros probably fit that category. Gorka seems a bit moody at times but I still think he’d be kind & more patient!
Oh for sure.
It was obvious this year that Gorka's partner (celeb Nikita - not to be confused with pro Nikita 😁) wasn't going to get very far but he really focused on fun routines and they always looked like they were having a great time together.

Reactions: 16
Oh for sure.
It was obvious this year that Gorka's partner (celeb Nikita - not to be confused with pro Nikita 😁) wasn't going to get very far but he really focused on fun routines and they always looked like they were having a great time together.
Katie Piper speaks well of him … and she probably had more issues to overcome than anyone who has been on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolutely. That shot of Krishnan at the end of Saturday’s dance, arms in the air, joy shining out of his face. That is what I want to see on Strictly. What a wonderful partnership they have.
What Strictly should be at all times 😍
Screenshot_20231024_183324_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I mean…. Im absolutely LOVING this drama….

also found this on the comments… under her partner’s reply to her post…
IMG_2587.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.