Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you think it would cost for a sniper with a tranq gun to shut Adam up??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angela closing the show. She’ll have to do 4 splits this week in honour of the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone at pains to acknowledge that whole emotional DAD stuff. It was AVERAGE

Reactions: 3
How much do you think it would cost for a sniper with a tranq gun to shut Adam up??
If we all chipped in as a thread, we could cover it. And I bet there’s quite a few people in the clauditorium who’d contribute too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This show has been so boring, no wonder Just Stop Oil didn't bother turning up in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I forwarded through that Adam shite after watching first 20 seconds. How on earth did that warrant a 9?

Reactions: 3
If we all chipped in as a thread, we could cover it. And I bet there’s quite a few people in the clauditorium who’d contribute too 😉
Willing to chip in extra to upgrade from a tranq gun to a rocket launcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never expected to be rooting for Zara but she comes across so well and I really hope she keeps improving and growing in confidence bless her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.