Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me? But did I just watch something different to the judges. Adam was bleeping terrible. He was like someone's pissed dad at a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know it’s going to be a shite dance when they roll out the sob story.

Reactions: 6
I'm just gonna say it......why are they pushing Amy to the forefront all the time and why is she like one of those nodding dogs in the back of a car......shows my age .......just why?
Maybe because she's had a tit year, nearly died and is still fighting cancer and they're all excited she's well actually able to be there with her friends and colleagues...?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“There’s no dance I can’t do.” Adam laughs (and shouts) like he’s joking but I think he genuinely believes it. It’s like on ITT this week when he said he’s becoming a contender.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.