Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her jumpsuit thingy, she looks beautiful. She must been on V Gill's good side.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That didn’t start well it looked like me teaching my kid how to walk

Oh and now he span her around for 20 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooo Carlos does look fuming! He sees that dance off is looming!

Luba looked beaut, that’s about the most positive thing I can say about that dance 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why is every dance so boring? Even the high energy ones…thank god for Ellie and Krishnan

Reactions: 11
This show has been so boring, no wonder Just Stop Oil didn't bother turning up in the end.
They were there, about to storm on with cans of paint, but after Adam's bellowing in the Clauditorium they said 'eh, duck the planet' and went to the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im glad Zara got her dream dance and sparklers - I think she's going home.
Whats the weird synth the band have put in this song?

Reactions: 8
It was an ok dance and he was lucky he got couples choice in the week when he was ill because any other he would be in real danger of being in the dance off, obviously he still may end up there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.