Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s like two moves in this whole dance couples choice needs to be banned

Reactions: 12
I almost felt like I was at a school talent show and watching a pair of teachers doing a skit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Loved Bobby and Dianne but I think it's as I love the song. He is totally in love with her! His little heart will he broken by the man mountain Joe Sugg 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would laugh if, when it gets to Anton, they just go running up the stairs to Claudia.

Reactions: 2
It reminds me of the evening hotel entertainment on an all inclusive to Tenerife. Parents pissed on all inclusive pina colada and kids running around on the dancefloor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The judges know nothing about street dance and therefore the street dance-themed CC is basically a ticket straight to a decent score and next week 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.