Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I thought dance dilemmas was a bit chaotic. Jeanette always turns it back to herself.
Just watching Johannes, he’s adorable. I would love to dance with him ❤😂

Reactions: 3

northernangel

Oooo Carlos does look fuming! He sees that dance off is looming!

Luba looked beaut, that’s about the most positive thing I can say about that dance 🤣

diamondthunder

VIP Member
I think it's a controversial opinion, but I always thought Artem's choreography was shit and the way he was held up like he was a genius really annoyed me

DWTS are hiring children as professional dancers now???

(I know 18 isn't a child but someone that young is surely hardly qualified to be teaching people to dance for a TV show?)

How old was AJ when he started on Strictly?
I believe AJ was 23?

Her celeb's so shit and most likely not putting much effort in that I doubt a more experienced pro would be able to do much more, but yeah I do think it's slightly ridiculous. She was obviously hired just because Lindsay was one of the most popular pros and has left to be a Mommy Influencer, and because they're hoping to get her Gen Z TikTok followers watching. It seems the producers are too stupid to understand that the Gen Z TikTok types aren't actually going to watch the show and give them higher ratings, they're just going to watch the one dance they're interested in on their phones.

I just hope they don't give her a good celeb until/unless she improves.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Kids have driven me mad, and youngest is insisting on sharing my air space rather than buggering off to play with his brother. He better let me watch in peace :ROFLMAO:

I've got youngest Peas with me and they have been bribed with a bowl of Halloween chocs

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If it means we lose the amandroid and fanny rat early, I’m more than happy with a 3 person final.
I'd agree unless it gave Knobby a stronger chance in which case Amandroid can come back and do some some 3D printed dancebollocks.

• Haha