Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
Baby Rome is adorable, that pro dance was so weird though, I didn't even enjoy the dance once they got into it.

I still can't believe they hired him in the first place.
Sorry to quote myself but I've also just realised that Julianne and Alfonso are the leads in it.

glasgow27

VIP Member
I highly doubt they do routine COVID tests any more, however it's possible Amanda did a home test and was positive.

diamondthunder

VIP Member
I just looked up that Harry guy and apparently he's 25 - how young is his partner if he's too old for her???

Also, Artem's choreography was always "random twirling about out of hold" even in the days when he used to get constant smoke blown up his arse on Strictly.
She's just turned 18 a couple of months ago. Apparently all he's 'famous' for is being a womanizer on some trashy reality dating show, so it's a bit ridiculous internet weirdos are shipping him with a young Mormon girl.

I haven't actually seen any of the series of Strictly he did, other than a few clips on youtube. I guess I view him as one of the top tier pros on DWTS because half of them can barely even dance adequately let alone choreograph, maybe I've been wrong in assuming he was that much better 😂