Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Pleasantly surprised by Annabel, she moved well and got the swivel shame about the mistakes

Reactions: 2

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
She's just turned 18 a couple of months ago. Apparently all he's 'famous' for is being a womanizer on some trashy reality dating show, so it's a bit ridiculous internet weirdos are shipping him with a young Mormon girl.

I haven't actually seen any of the series of Strictly he did, other than a few clips on youtube. I guess I view him as one of the top tier pros on DWTS because half of them can barely even dance adequately let alone choreograph, maybe I've been wrong in assuming he was that much better 😂
I think it's a controversial opinion, but I always thought Artem's choreography was shit and the way he was held up like he was a genius really annoyed me

DWTS are hiring children as professional dancers now???

(I know 18 isn't a child but someone that young is surely hardly qualified to be teaching people to dance for a TV show?)

How old was AJ when he started on Strictly?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh I can’t stand this smug twat. I can see he’s good but you’d be too if you were a trained dancer

sueh21

I do understand that but it’s not Eddie’s fault and I feel for him that he’s not getting the best out of the experience.
I agree and it is not like she hasn’t been through it before. Like other pros she needs Strictly to sell her tour with Gorka, she needs to tell her face and her attitude that.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think it's a controversial opinion, but I always thought Artem's choreography was shit and the way he was held up like he was a genius really annoyed me

DWTS are hiring children as professional dancers now???

(I know 18 isn't a child but someone that young is surely hardly qualified to be teaching people to dance for a TV show?)

How old was AJ when he started on Strictly?
DWTS pros are always a lot younger than strictly pros when they are hired. Derek & Mark i’m sure were around 20/21 and Julianne was only 18 when she joined the show. Lindsay Arnold was also only 19, although I think she was in the troupe (their version of being benched) on and off over her first few years. Rylee is definitely one of the youngest if not the youngest pro they have ever had, but she’s grown up watching her sister on the show so probably had a better understanding than most other 18 year olds would. She was also a pro on the DWTS juniors season they did which was actually really fun, I would love to see strictly do something similar.

Last edited: