Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I think Laytons problem is that he is used to the training and learning routines but isn’t used to the teaching and being told what to do. For the west end he has the skill, he just has to learn the routine but with Strictly he isn’t the professional in the training room, he’s the amateur and for someone who has a slightly cocky personality, that’s a hard adjustment and likely where the hurdles are cropping up. The problem is if the other contenders are perfecting the technique then he will get left behind

Reactions: 24

Sea

VIP Member
It is possible to not like a celeb or pro because of their personality - why does race/sex/sexuality/age/disability always have to be thrown around if you criticise a person.

I'm not interested in other online reactions or blogs elsewhere - I'm on Tattle to read from Tattlers'.
And ive not seen any phobias here!

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
Someone take Shirley's booze away. That screamed of needing to give a 10 in movie week but none of the likely contenders were up to scratch so Eddie it was.

jfletcher

VIP Member
I feel bad for Nikita that dancing just didn’t seem to be her thing because she seems really lovely.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Gorka, does absolutely nowt for me either. Too short, too moody and sullen and his outfit at the Pride of Britain Awards was absolutely woeful and unintentionally hilarious..😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
I've watched Strictly for a long time but I will never understand having movies week and musicals week if they end up using musicals in movie week. Save the musicals for the week dedicated to them.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Layton being referred to as a diva because he is gay. Original - not. 🙄
The fact that he hasn’t immediately perfected all of the suggested improvements in one week is judged as him not listening. I think he is trying his best, but having to unlearn everything he has trained to do! But he will be criticised either way I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Please there have been plenty of gay contestants who were not referred to as divas because....they didn't act like divas.
Layton has decided to play up to the camp, flamboyant showgirl thing which is his prerogative but people have every right to find it annoying.
Personally I can't take to him because I find his personality OTT and his style of dancing is the same. Add in the fact he doesn't seem to want to learn from the experts and it makes him pretty unlikeable. I'm happy to have my mind changed as the weeks go on though.

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I think Layton's biggest downfall is that he suffers from main character syndrome and people don't like that. Him not listening to what Nikita is trying to teach him comes off as arrogant. It's such a shame because with his natural ability and talent paired with Nikita's excellent teaching and choreo, the potential for these two to go mark their place in the Strictly history books is huge! Hopefully this week will encourage him to start listening to Nikita

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I don't why but Nikita C always reminds me of when Chantal Haughton did celeb big brother she was a civilian pretending to be someone famous only this time we've all fallen for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23