Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redline

Absolute scenes when Kevin comes out on stage, slaps Eddie and tells him to "Keep my ex-wife's name out your fu**ing mouth"

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jfletcher

VIP Member
I hope Jody goes this week just so he can avoid any further issues with his leg. Strictly isn't worth risking his actual career, something Jade Johnson and Will Bayley learnt before him.

Reactions: 26

Bex1504

I read all of these threads but never comment! I don't know why! I personally love Layton and I really admire him for being completely himself. It's undeniable that a lot of what's said about him is thinly veiled homophobia. He's not the first gay contestant but he leans into his campness and people don't like it. Throw in the fact that he's a person of colour and he was always going to have an uphill struggle. He's getting a lot of hate online. He and Nikita seem to get on great. They're always in the back ground linking arms and seem to have a lovely friendship. I think the hate he gets shows how necessary it is to have queer representation. I love them both and I hope they get to the final. My favourites never win, so they won't win!

Reactions: 25

jfletcher

VIP Member
I’m going to need people to stop comparing Nigel to Will because Mardy Mellor would never have been able to joke around while facing potentially being in the dance-off. He’d have been apologising to his adult children.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Spoiler is out!

From Juliet:

****💃🕺💃 CONFIRMED RESULT 💃🕺💃****

Dance off - Zara & Graziano v Nikita & Gorka

Eliminated - Nikita & Gorka 😥😥😥😥

Unanimous decision by the judges

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Now Johannes is one of my favourite people of all time what an absolute all round babe 💕

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
I think Ellie and Angela S are doing really well. I love Nigel, even though last night was awful. Layton and Bobby are very good, and Krishnan is great fun and the best of the beginners.
While I don’t think Krishnan will make the final 6, the others will. Plus probably Amanda.

I do think the show needs to find a different theme week rather than Movie Week (or in Nigel’s case, 60s TV show with an undanceable tune).

Just a few ideas:
Divas week - featuring great tunes from Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Adele etc
Couples Choice week - get them all over in one go
Motown week - speaks for itself
Decades week - songs of the sixties, seventies, eighties etc

• Heart