Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abelleza

Chatty Member
Wow Krishnan has improved a lot, that dance really suited him. Love the makeup too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Eddie very sincerely praising the wardrobe department while Luba sits there in neon dungarees and a stick on mustache is peak comedy

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sprezza

VIP Member
Im glad the judges called out Layton on his inability to take instruction. He needs to stop trying to be the star of the show, listen to Nikita and actually match the character and energy of the dance he's been given because they're all starting to look the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jfletcher

VIP Member
They need to get rid of Couple's choice next season 🙏🏼🙏🏼 utterly ridiculous now if the scoring isnt actually gonna reflect the actual dance itself 😫
Angela R will probably be gifted a CC next week to safely see her through to another week 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know they won't want to get rid of CC because there have been some iconic routines over the years. But I wish they would just have a Couple's Choice week where everyone dances it on the same night. The less good routines wouldn't get overmarked because we could directly compare them and we'd get them out of the way all in one go rather than them being something of a safe week for most couples (except Tom Fletcher ;))

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
That lass behind Craig is going to be down to the knuckle by the credits if we’ve got an hour left of this shit

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I thought it was interesting tonight Layton said he agreed with Anton's critique and Nikita had been saying ot for 2 weeks and he was actually right and he was sorry. So does this imply he doesn't listen to his pro and thinks he knows better? He did it in a charming way but struck a nerve for me.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I’ll have whatever Shirley is having cos what the actual fuck? If that was a 10 then Layton was a 15 last week…

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Boring Monday

VIP Member
That’s what I mean, he hasn’t been home and he seems to be dying to go home which means that he isn’t putting the full effort in with Nikita. They even said his choreography last week was sloppy.
He didn’t do the choreography last week though … outside choreographers for the Charleston.

i think Nikita is just one of those people who can’t dance. Doesn’t mean she isn’t trying or Gorka isn’t teaching her … just that she can’t improve fast enough In a week. Not common, but they come along every so often … Kate Garraway and Fiona Philips off the top of my head.

Reactions: 27