Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This story is baffling: at first sight it reads like Layton is running round the training room in just a jock strap. But it seems they're saying his training clothes are too revealing (short shorts?), but he says he's wearing a jock strap? Feels like an excuse to get DM readers to fume about him..

The same crew that were happy to film Bobby dancing in his boxers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

everfair

I’m not even a huge Nadiya fan but it’s such a shame they’ve given the lead in this dance to Dianne when she’s the obvious choice

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh god yeah I wouldn’t want to date Gorka or anything. Just one evening would be plenty for me.

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch Schitt's Creek? I can never hear this song without thinking of Patrick and Stevie performing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Im glad the judges called out Layton on his inability to take instruction. He needs to stop trying to be the star of the show, listen to Nikita and actually match the character and energy of the dance he's been given because they're all starting to look the same.
It would be a shame if he can’t rein it back when needed, because when his energy matches the dance, like in last week’s quickstep, it’s sublime. If he can bring more softness and flow when needed, he’ll produce some stunning dances.

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
The only Sound of Music routine I’ve ever enjoyed on Strictly was Faye & Giovanni’s lonely goatherd Charleston (yes I’m watching behind)

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I think Gorka has got ahead of himself recently in terms of ego. He thinks he’s more important than he is to the show and to general social media! I also reckon he’s a sulker. Nothing more unattractive however pert his rear end is. Now forgive me I’m off to watch Nikita thrusting his way throughout my lunch break.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’m having a really shitey time at work just now. But I have taken some joy in the fact I have never cried due to a strap on my ‘minge’ wrapping writing my public hair and vulva and having to also ask another human to cut me out of it.

I feel like I should make an affirmation poster for my locker to remind myself of this on the daily, along with a pic of Jayde and her leg in the air

• Haha
  • Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
Thank you, i record it too :) but my point is I want to watch it all without huffing about it being too long, the series starts off too long
I feel like post-Halloween is the Strictly sweet spot. You’re down to about ten couples so the show no longer feels like a marathon but it’s not so short that you feel like it’s barely started when it’s already ending. Plus there’s mostly decent dancers left and we’re free from theme weeks for a while. There’s just the constant mentions of Blackpool to contend with.

Reactions: 20