Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ready for the first show of 2022

Strictly partners this year are
Helen and Gorka
Kym and Graziano
Fleur and Vito
Molly and Carlos
Richie and Giovanni
Kaye and Kai
Jayde and Karen
Ellie S and Nikita
Tony and Katya
Matt and Nadiya
Will and Nancy
Dianne and Tyler
James and Amy
Ellie T and Johannes
Hamza and Jowita

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For anyone who missed the 'introducing the new pros' dance. There is.. a lot going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it looks to be a promising set of new pros but the guys were definitely promoted more. Carlos didn't seem to be wasting any time making his mark.

Reactions: 17
For anyone who missed the 'introducing the new pros' dance. There is.. a lot going on here.
This is like a darker, shitter version of the Havana dance from a few years ago. Once again, Jason Gilkinson is a terrorist.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the group dance! once again, a multi-faceted happening. Am transfixed by whatever it is James is doing at 00:50. Kaye's abject terror is quite endearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it looks to be a promising set of new pros but the guys were definitely promoted more. Carlos didn't seem to be wasting any time making his mark.
Tbh Lauren and Michelle came across as quite blah, but I guess they might have been a bit nervous. Michelle in particular sounded like she was reading a Blind Date script

I do like Vito and Carlos though - I'd written off Vito as a bit bland but he was a goofy delight

Reactions: 10
Kevin will be fuming Lauren never got a partner he can’t shoe horn himself into the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh Lauren and Michelle came across as quite blah, but I guess they might have been a bit nervous. Michelle in particular sounded like she was reading a Blind Date script
Obviously we won't see her much this year but I hope Lauren will live up to the hype she got from the Gio fans for months on end when we do see her and if she gets a partner at Christmas.

Reactions: 5

I do like Vito and Carlos though - I'd written off Vito as a bit bland but he was a goofy delight
I was actually surprised how bland Lauren and Michelle came across!

I still think Michelle will get a partner in the future as shes young and was probably the Oti replacement. As talented as Lauren is; I see her more of a Luba position; may get a partner in the future but can be rotated on the bench.

They may both get a christmas partner this year though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.