Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the felt covered cycle helmet, wasn’t it?

I think The Simpson’s was one time when I felt sorry for Diane. It was obviously nothing to do with her and Max looked like he’d had to be lured out to perform with the promise of alcohol and chocolate digestives.
Yes, he really didn't want to be there, did he? That's why I find it so interesting that he went on to do the tour (I think maybe even two tours?) and seemed to really enjoy it. Did he and Dianne just not get on or something?

Reactions: 4
The minute Chris Ramsay had his CC sob story of … when I was a teenager I had a spot, dabbed it with Clearasil and it went and was helped through this traumatic time by PJ and Duncan … they should have seen it couldn’t be topped and called it quits there and then.
That was funny! What’s next - a tearjerking tribute to one’s braces or something?

Reactions: 3
The Simpsons dance was an abomination. Max looked like he was only there for the money, but he should have been paying us to watch that dance :LOL:

Another classic CC moment was Faye earnestly saying "everyone knows Faye from Steps, but who is Faye Tozer?" 🥺

Let’s not forget Mr Fletcher‘s tribute to his sister, running around in rags with Amy hanging from his neck and then his slapped arse face as no one appreciated his art man.
That one never gets old :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20211122-153910.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the VT before Tom's almighty neck spinner flingfest? If you didn't know who Tom's sister was, you'd be forgiven for thinking she'd died with the emotional way Tom was speaking about her. But what was the enormously tearjerking thing about her? She... *sob* she's.... *sob*... SHE'S IN MUSICALS *waaaaaaaaaail, throw self in the dirt, beat chest and besmirch self with glitter*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember the VT before Tom's almighty neck spinner flingfest? If you didn't know who Tom's sister was, you'd be forgiven for thinking she'd died with the emotional way Tom was speaking about her. But what was the enormously tearjerking thing about her? She... *sob* she's.... *sob*... SHE'S IN MUSICALS *waaaaaaaaaail, throw self in the dirt, beat chest and besmirch self with glitter*
The funny thing was he hadn’t even seen his sister’s latest musical by that point and it had been open for ages! He didn’t go to see it until it was announced it was closing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In strictly adjacent news. Happy for him.
Very happy for him. I saw that he and Jowita have apparently split which is a shame.

Yes, he really didn't want to be there, did he? That's why I find it so interesting that he went on to do the tour (I think maybe even two tours?) and seemed to really enjoy it. Did he and Dianne just not get on or something?
Yeah the fact that he clearly hated his time on the show yet signed up to everything Strictly related afterwards makes me laugh. He was the last person I expected to sign up to not 1 but 2 Strictly tours!

Reactions: 2
Ah the joys of Strictly season approaching: lots of pro photos as they record group numbers, speculation about the celebs, the inevitable Radio 2 and The One Show reveals leading to 63538 comments of “Who? I’ve never heard of them. Where are the actual celebrities?” with replies including “It says who they are right here” “Google it then” “Who do you think is going to be in it? The Queen?” and then the program where they get their partners and we see them all gushing over each other and pretending they got who the “really wanted”.
And I wouldn’t change a thing 🤣

Let’s face it tho - I know anyone who was on here last year will mostly be looking forward to seeing how many times I can shoe horn #DannyMacwasrobbed into the thread tho, right?!?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's definitely happening, Polsat (broadcaster) confirmed the inclusion of a same-sex pairing a few weeks ago and named the celeb taking part (reality star Jacek Jelonek). Michael is rumoured to be his partner, maybe they were scouting a pro who would be more liberal and up for it?

Pretty ballsy to do in a country like Poland but good on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's definitely happening, Polsat (broadcaster) confirmed the inclusion of a same-sex pairing a few weeks ago and named the celeb taking part (reality star Jacek Jelonek). Michael is rumoured to be his partner, maybe they were scouting a pro who would be more liberal and up for it?

Pretty ballsy to do in a country like Poland but good on them.
Good on them, I’m just surprised.

Strictly won Best Reality Competition show at the National Reality TV Awards tonight - Gio, Nikita, Kai, Nadiya, and our fave Neil were there to pick up the award. Nikita's hair was looking particularly divine 😍
1659043881679.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe there are people soft enough in the head to actually think Gio would ever be into Rose. That’s not being nasty, it’s just real life and personal tastes.

Reactions: 4
Strictly won Best Reality Competition show at the National Reality TV Awards tonight - Gio, Nikita, Kai, Nadiya, and our fave Neil were there to pick up the award. Nikita's hair was looking particularly divine 😍
View attachment 1454206
My heart hurts for Nikita. I just love him that much. And his hair is divine. He must never cut it. And his flawless skin. So pretty.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.