Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Just here to say, I have the same dwarfism as Ellie and I’m only around 4 inches taller than her. Although I’m not a dancer or been in a dancing competition I’ve managed perfectly fine to dance with men of different heights including my 6ft 3 ex. They will find ways, where there’s a will there’s a way is very much the motto we use 😄
I will be so jealous though if she gets Gorka or Gio 😍😍

Reactions: 28

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Aljaz is 100% one of a kind. He wasn't vain or stroppy and he was all about giving his partner a good experience rather than winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
So the rumour that Kym was doing it wasn't hearsay then? 😉

I don't mind her, she ticks a lot of the Strictly boxes. Decent start to the reveals 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Holmessk

VIP Member
First sparkily dress bought for Strictly watching. I like to dress up for the occasion! A whole quid from vinted 😂
Screenshot_20220808-194736.png

• Heart
  • Haha

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I'm watching the Bros documentary on Netflix now 😁 So many quotable lines already.

“I made a conscious decision because of Stevie Wonder not to be superstitious.” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
What a long drawn out announcement on Loose Women to tell us what we already knew :sleep: Was half hoping it would be Denise Welch so I could post AJ gifs and "how's Trish?" for the duration of the series :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

glasgow27

VIP Member
Faye Tozer should have won, she was fantastic in the final. I can get Ashley Roberts being a tad too ringer for the audience to vote as the winner but Faye losing to Stacey Dooley's terrible Showdance was really unfair. Joe Sugg probably also beat her in the placements (I say he was likely 2nd place whilst Faye was 3rd) despite being one of the most overrated finalists in SCD history.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Only other explanation is he's the product of a mad scientist splicing human and labrador puppy DNA 😂 😂 😂
I get that feeling off Graziano too. Like the producers and his agent are always trying to sell us this idea of Italian Love Stallion, and then he comes on stage and cheerfully shepherds Chizzy and Judi Love through several bouncy and enthusiastic routines like a particularly enthusiastic border collie, bless his heart.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I love Wiiiiiiiilllll! Jambo all the way 🤣

*really hope I’m not the only old lady who remembers him from his Hollyoaks days 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
Katya has put up a lovely post for Adam competing at the Commonwealth Games. She’s fast become my favourite female pro, she’s just lovely and fun and I hate the shit she gets in the papers.

Lostcat

Chatty Member
I imagine the odd year with a duffer is appealing if it means several weeks to chill and support from the sidelines. Not every year though.
Anton was flipping outraged the years he got to the finals with Katie and Emma. You could see the look in his eyes was one of pure frustration.

He was clearly hissing "Darlings I'm supposed to be gone by Week 3 so I can do my Christmas shopping, promote my book on the One Show, go for several good dinners with the chaps at my club and improve my golf handicap. What do you mean, I need to do THREE dances in the final?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I hate the « funny » rehearsals with them wearing a stupid costume, going somewhere else, playing pranks on each other… I just want to know a bit about the dance, how contestant is getting on, any issues with choreography…
The old: “our dance has a sailor theme so I brought you to this ship” or “Our dance is set in a American diner so I thought I’d bring you to this American diner” VTs

Just show the couples rehearsing in the dance studio/rehearsal room, we don’t need to see them pissing about

Reactions: 19

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I really hope we get a Tom this year. No one here was a fan of his it was a unique tattle bonding experience 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Boring Monday

VIP Member
IIRC Faye Tozer’s was pretty incredible. I can remember who beat her that year but she was amazing - so gorgeous, talented and came across so well!
That was the Series Kevin From Grimsby won wasn’t it.
Stacey may also have been present.

• Haha

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
A lot of the ‘huh?’ signings go on to be the big favourites, Rose last year being a great example. I always remember being excited by Caroline Quentin and thinking she was a big signing and then loathing her with every fibre of my being once on the show 😆

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
All I want is for Gorka to get a partner who is popular, likeable, has an established fan base who will vote and has no dance experience but is a naturally gifted beginner. Not too much to ask, surely?! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17