Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell Kevin just say congratulations and move on. He will want to lift the trophy if she wins.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lord 20 pros is so unneccessary
Depends what they do with the spares (aside from being on call if there’s injuries)but in reality theres been around 20 more recently if you count the unofficial pros like Jake Leigh and Josh Keefe who we regularly saw in group dances.

Depends what they do with the spares (aside from being on call if there’s injuries)but in reality theres been around 20 more recently if you count the unofficial pros like Jake Leigh and Josh Keefe who we regularly saw in group dances.
Maybe its because they're going back to a full series with an audience and with blackpool they're being more cautious injury and illness wise. Plus the fact they maybe expecting a couple more pros to leave after this year. I think Karen may go and I think they may give Neil and Luba the boot.

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping that the new guys get a partner over the likes of Neil.

The women are a bit more complicated to sort out. Jowita feels likely if there is a short guy in the cast. Otherwise, it's a mash up between Lauren/Luba/Michelle and I reckon it would be Lauren who gets the nod for a pro spot since she's already popular with viewers who go to the tours. I definitely see Michelle being benched.

Reactions: 1
I love Strictly. I know it sounds a bit extreme but for me it really helps with the long, dark evenings and cold weather. Then when it's over, Christmas arrives and Spring is just around the corner. It's on the perfect time of year.

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell Kevin just say congratulations and move on. He will want to lift the trophy if she wins.
As ME ME ME that post was he put up I did think he had a helping hand in getting her on the show. He mentions her non stop on his podcast and on the post she did thank him and Stacey so maybe they both had a word with the strictly team. We know other pros have been recommended from other pros before.

Reactions: 3
Lord 20 pros is so unneccessary
It is if they're sticking to the regular cast numbers...
I get having a couple on stand-by for injury cover and suchlike, but to potentially bench 5 of them seems a bit much!

...however I do hope two of them are Neil and Amy! 🤞

It is if they're sticking to the regular cast numbers...
I get having a couple on stand-by for injury cover and suchlike, but to potentially bench 5 of them seems a bit much!

...however I do hope two of them are Neil and Amy! 🤞
Or maybe their having 20 celebs to celebrate their 20th year. And there will be a couple of weeks with double eliminations.

Reactions: 4
The Gio and Kev stans (are there Kev stans apert from Stacey?) can fight it out as to who can take credit for her getting the part.

Or maybe she deserves credit herself?!

In news that will shock everyone, it appears Vito has recently dumped his celeb partner from Ballando con le stelle after a fling. Thus leaving himself ready for a deep and meaningful showmance with whatever Eastenders actress he’s paired with on SCD 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Neil is being lined up as the new Anton- gets the older ladies, doesnt set the dance floor alight, not a threat.
Would secure his spot for the next few years

Shirley hinting at a gender neutral pairing this year:

Ugh at Kevin.
I know it’s the tabloids, but I’m not quite sure how they got the headline from what she actually said :D Which seems to be ah, heck yeah, if you like … I don’t know but anything is possible. Claudia might do a dance with a spoon. Who knows.

I know it’s the tabloids, but I’m not quite sure how they got the headline from what she actually said :D Which seems to be ah, heck yeah, if you like … I don’t know but anything is possible. Claudia might do a dance with a spoon. Who knows.
Well Claudia does do that "keep dancing" bit with a wooden spoon at the end of every episode. Just she tends to go by the name Tess-bot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like 'Celeb Hunted' has the potential to go horribly wrong (viz the disclaimer on the poster). Katya is hustling, I guess..

I wonder if Neil is being lined up as the new Anton- gets the older ladies, doesnt set the dance floor alight, not a threat.
Would secure his spot for the next few years
Trouble is he's really not as amusing as Anton. I hardly see the 'older' ladies clamouring to be partnered with him, whereas Anton, though he had his detractors, was always very popular with a lot of regular viewers. Aljaz was really the better Anton replacement and they've lost him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.